RE: bi and bi

Yes, I am bi.OK!

This post was edited

I was Talking to a couple in the bar yesterday and they said, "we're into bi" so I replied, "me too,the beer's not free in here"It sounds like to me you have a problem with people being bi period no matter what "site" you are. Now even in a bar. I guess the bar was the wrong site for that couple to be now too, huh ?

This post was edited

It's really not difficult to find bisexual people on this web site.
The most difficult thing to find on here, is, a genuine nudist who is not here for sexual reasons.
Anyone who is a true nudist, is on here to meet other nudists, and should NOT matter if they are straight, bi-sexual, or gay. If it DOES matter, then you are on the wrong site.If it is that difficult then maybe YOU are on the wrong site. Isn't the old wise saying, the majority make the rule, the majority rule ? That's why we live in a democracy. Start your own website for nudist and say in the heading For NON SEXUAL use so you can decide who stays and what topics can be discussed.

This post was edited

Just wandering if there are any other bi nudists here.With all that has been said, some of which is very judgmental in a group said to be so open and accepting, about being bi, bi curious, straight or what not. If this is so pure aplace of nudity then why in the set up of your profile are you asked to declare your sexual preference? I really don't think sexual preference shouldmatter on the site. If some one wants to ask and get a response,why should we get so bent out of shape over it. Many have met here and then gone on to meet in real life and even have relationships of many types, friendship, romantic dating, maybe even marriage. Why do we have to be so critical or condescending to others?
So truly spoken. Thank you for your comment. Especially toward ManOfWicklow, who it seems is only on this site and this forum to bitch about something. I bet if there was a forum posting asking if there are nude bitchers and complainers he wouldbe the first to post on that one. By the way is his user name sexual or is that the name of his town "wick low" his wick low ? That's why he complains and bitches so much ? If I was that unhappy I would just leave the site and never return, which I have done in the past to many totally straight sites. Don't bitch and complain just leave.

This post was edited

No, I'm not Bi, but there seems to be a lot of debate as to why this question was even asked.
I don't care if people are bi, live and let live.... the only people I hate with a passion are bigots and racists.....(yeah I know that's a paradox... sue me)

I have an interest in gaming, photography, football (soccer) and other things. I belong to forums for each of my other interests where I can interact with like minded people, just like I do on TS.
I've never seen a thread asking if there are any Bi gamers/ photographers or football fans so why does it happen on a naturist site?
It's simple, there are a lot of people who assume, that because we like to be naked, sexual connotations must follow.

This post was edited

yes there are many bi nudists here ,more then most people imagine .lots of guys girls nudist are attracted to both sexes .and not just purely for sex

This post was edited

yes there are many bi nudists here ,more then most people imagine .lots of guys girls nudist are attracted to both sexes .and not just purely for sex
There may be many Bi member here, but if you have a look in the chatroom almost all of the women are bisexuals.... well when I say women.

This post was edited

bi and bi
Just wandering if there are any other bi nudists here.

This is ok but some dude got banned from chat because he asked the same question concerning gays?

This post was edited

bi and biJust wandering if there are any other bi nudists here.This is ok but some dude got banned from chat because he asked the same question concerning gays?This question in and of itself isn't bad. I think it is where it may head that worries people. Also, i am Bi but in a happy relationship with my very loving girlfriend. ^^

This post was edited

The debate of sexual orientation and whether or not it should be asked about or posted as a topic of discussion brings a question to mind. If it shouldn't be talked about or taken into consideration then why is it on our profiles?

This post was edited