RE: Driving in the Nude

just started driving nude after getting a delivery job. Most days its around the city of Toronto, where seeing as I'm doing multi drops, i dont bother getting nude. Too much hassle every 20 minutes to get undressed then dressed. But I do have to longer trips to other towns in Ontario (distances of several hundred km); its during these times I drive nude.
Now I'm in GMC Savanna, so most drivers wouldn't be able to see me; but I notice that no one looks anyway. i always use a towel and redress before I enter a city limits.
So far I'm enjoying the freedom of driving nude, and not feeling uncomfortable and restrictive from wearing clothes.

This post was edited

Man started wearing clothes 170,000 years ago enablinghim to successfully migrate out of Africa.

This post was edited

I am wondering if anyone has ridden/drove a motorcycle nude. If so, where and for how long? I would like to give it a try, if I had an acceptable place to do it.

This post was edited

I am wondering if anyone has ridden/drove a motorcycle nude. If so, where and for how long? I would like to give it a try, if I had an acceptable place to do it.I have actually driven a motorcycle nude at night. It's best when the outside temperature is over 70 F.
It was a dark night and I was riding along rural roads. There were several roads that had more than 1 mile between houses. Some of the houses that are on these roads are set back away from the road and can't be seen.
I must have rode my motorcycle about 5 miles in the nude that night. I did pass one car in the dark. I figured that I was going fast enough where they could not even tell if I was wearing anything or not. It was no problem unless I was stopped at an intersection. When I stopped, I would hope that a car did not come from another direction.
When I am out riding my bike I always look at other bikers to see how much of them I can actually see during the daytime as they pass by. You really can't see that much without slowing down.
-JR

This post was edited

I am wondering if anyone has ridden/drove a motorcycle nude. If so, where and for how long? I would like to give it a try, if I had an acceptable place to do it.I would love to ride my motorcycle nude some time.
I just drove to Toronto and back, nude, once again this past weekend. Be sure to wear a helmet.

This post was edited

I am wondering if anyone has ridden/drove a motorcycle nude. If so, where and for how long? I would like to give it a try, if I had an acceptable place to do it.I would love to ride my motorcycle nude some time.
I just drove to Toronto and back, nude, once again this past weekend. Be sure to wear a helmet.
And good foot wear.

This post was edited
RE: TOTALLY Nude Driving

I am not brave enough to leave the house nude,with nothing to cover up with.I have thought about stashing some shorts in the car,for those evenings when I can leave the house nude.I would not feel at ease not having something to cover up with.I was out for one of my nude rides one night,when I went thru a check point,where the police were checking license and insurance.I did not have a shirt on,but I had shorts on.I got thru the check point all right.But that is the reason I always have a cover up with me.Have fun and enjoy your nude time,but be smart and be careful.

This post was edited

I had to go shopping in my local town , so I donned the usual clobber (clothes) but on the way home stopped just outside the town boundary and stripped off got back in the car and drove home (10km) nude.was a great feeling with the sun streaming thru the windscreen

This post was edited

I just completed a 300km trip back to Melbourne from NSW. Totally nude in broad daylight, 12noon till around 4pm.
Unfortunately my wife decided to remain dressed for the trip, and I only dressed when we stopped to visit a friend about 1 hours drive from Melbourne. I also covered once when we passed a bus just to be on the safe side.
The nude drive was on a major highway and freeway and was started after a having a nude picnic lunch on the Victorian side of the Murray river.
(For those who don't know the Murray River is a considerable portion lengthwise of the New South Wales / Victorian border in Australia).
The drive was fantastic, being a warm sunny day so the trip was done with the car windows fully open.

This post was edited
RE: Nude Driving

I have only driven naked when staying at a nudist resort.On the first occasion I drove naked to the bank on Sunday morning and as everything seemed very quiet I was able to cross the road and use the cash machine without dressing.There is a short video of some of it athttps://vimeo.com/13215134

This post was edited