RE: Hair??

So, we just got back from a few days at the Forty Acres Club in MO. It's been about 7 years since we've been. Back then most all of the ladies were shaved down there. On this visit most of the ladies were not completely shaved just well groomed. Is anyone else noticing that hair is coming back?IMHO, hair any where on a person's body is his/her choice and has nothing to do with nudism.

This post was edited

Trends come and go..... Stripes and triangles and full bushes will eventually be back, I'd bet!
I like staying bare though. I like showcasing what I have.... and the all-over tan.....

This post was edited

If as much energy and passion that is put into nudist's discussion of shaving/not shaving and penis size would be put into fighting for more nude freedom we wouldn't be on this downhill slide into obsolescence.

This post was edited

So, we just got back from a few days at the Forty Acres Club in MO. It's been about 7 years since we've been. Back then most all of the ladies were shaved down there. On this visit most of the ladies were not completely shaved just well groomed. Is anyone else noticing that hair is coming back?My wife has a full bush, its trimmed, shaped and groomed, and I personally think its fantastic. In fact, I much prefer it to shaved. I find it natural and very sexy.

This post was edited

So, we just got back from a few days at the Forty Acres Club in MO. It's been about 7 years since we've been. Back then most all of the ladies were shaved down there. On this visit most of the ladies were not completely shaved just well groomed. Is anyone else noticing that hair is coming back?I hope not! I personally like to view a rose blossom in the open, not traversing through a dense forest. Smooth or very tightly and neatly groomed is still the most esthetically pleasing.

This post was edited