RE: Hair??

My Gal lives in the tropics and hates underarm hair so it is removed as a matter of fact, reason hairless looks cleaner and doesn't smell as much.
Her Pubic Hair comes and goes.
If it gets itchy or if she is contemplating a social nudist activity, it goes( her reason, it looks cleaner and better bald)Other times it stays as it makes feel like a woman not a girl .. women who can understand them. But whatever her mood its her choice, I just get the maintenance job when its required.

This post was edited

I haven't noticed a trend in more hair, if anything less. As for my wife and I we shave more when we are going to be nude with others. She will get ready to go out nude by doing her make-up and shaving

This post was edited

was just was at a small resort yesterday and only saw two people who were not smooth... so, from my little sample of 50 or so, smooth was still in

This post was edited

At the resorts we frequent most 50% or so are completely shaved pubes/chest/legs/ass "hairless" men and women, and the rest usually shave at least the pubic area, and the lone minority are the natural ones maybe 5%

This post was edited

I don't pay attention. Why should I care?

This post was edited

if you don't care, don't respond!!

This post was edited

I know it's a female area here but as a male observer I feel total shaving detracts from a natural appearance while though have no issues with tidy trimming, which I do, for both sexes. I believe that pubic hair is there for a reason so shaving completely may not be totally advisable.

This post was edited

Hair?That was a fun musical to watch.Sadly it drags some in places and has few memorable songs though. Yet, the reasoning of the nude scene should have the backing of all true nudists.

This post was edited

We both prefer to be smooth.
Over the years we have been visiting nude beaches I noticed that almost all women were shaved the exception being the more senior ladies.
12 years ago it was rare to see a man shaved, I only trimmed back then, but now it seems that it's 50/50 if not more in favor of smooth.
As long as you're not overly hirsute and dark I think it looks much neater.
S

This post was edited

So, we just got back from a few days at the Forty Acres Club in MO. It's been about 7 years since we've been. Back then most all of the ladies were shaved down there. On this visit most of the ladies were not completely shaved just well groomed. Is anyone else noticing that hair is coming back?

This post was edited