RE: Hair??

I much prefer smooth just feels nicer and I always have, don't see any change for me ever.

This post was edited

Always shave have done for year I just find hair uncomfortable down below. Just a me thing.And I love my tats hoping to get a few more.

This post was edited

I just think the natural look is more appealing. That includes hair and natural breasts over the fake ones. Just one guys opinion. A little trim is ok, but I like all natural myself.

This post was edited

This post was edited

In a naturist environment, nobody should really care. Why is pubic hair different from facial or head hair? Some men shave their heads. I have a moustache. It's all about personal preference and expressing individuality. I'm not sure why anyone says that they find any hair "disgusting". I've never heard anyone say that hair on a person's head is disgusting. So why would pubic hair or under-arm hair be different? Treating pubic hair, or genitals for that matter, differently is textile world mentality.

This post was edited

As long as the person it is attached to is 'good people', I really don't care too much one way or the other !!! ;)

This post was edited

We're both shaved, have been for years. It's just a personal choice, we could care less what anyone else thinks.I agree 100%.
It's all about PERSONAL CHOICE.
Whether or not you shave, trim or go completely natural.
Does anyone tell you what colour nail polish to wear? What style of clothing to wear?
I would hope you make a personal choice for these as you do for your own body appearance.
Body appearance, has NOTHING to do with nudism.

This post was edited

God did not tell Adam and Eve to go forth and cover my beautiful creations with graffiti.Yeah, right. He probably did not tell them to go forth and invent rollerblades either, did he?
Yes he did. I heard him. but he said don't mess with my creations, they are perfect in appearance "as is".

This post was edited

This post was edited

I washed it and it shrunk.

This post was edited