RE: Cooking Naked

This post was edited

Just cooked bacon and eggs for breakfast whilst I was nude.
No splatter as cooking lean bacon in a large frying-pan on a low heat.
Wife often cooks our meals whilst she is naked as the ceiling fan affects the gas burners. So to keep cool she turns the fan off and sheds the clothes, thats if she is wearing any clothes at the time.

This post was edited

I always cook nude on the weekends for breakfast and usually nude when I BBQ as well

This post was edited

I've cooked spaghetti bolognese nude before! No injuries thankfully.

This post was edited

I love cooking, and would cook nude, but i have never had the opportunity.

This post was edited

When frying something, no problem. I generally use an apron. One lesson I've learned is DO NOT handle Habanero peppers then touch any part of your body you don't want to SET ON FIRE!That last part made me cringe a bit. Love Habanero Peppers and use them often, so i know their fiery burn all too well.

This post was edited

I love cooking, and would cook nude, but i have never had the opportunity.If the desire is strong enough - an opportunity can often be created. Go for it ... try it ...

This post was edited

I generally cook nude, however if there is a chance of grease splatter then I wear an apron.

This post was edited

Hubby and I both cook nude whenever possible. There have been three valid points mentioned. The first is food sanitation. In a restaurant, a chefs hat and apron would be required but at home, not many people get hungup on wearing a hairnet and apron. Showering gets rid of many loose hair. I only have to be concerned about head and pussy anyway!

Grease splattering has not been a problen for us. As others said, pan size and temperature make a difference. I always wear gloves before handling hot peppers
Hubby looks so natural bbq while nude

This post was edited

Ah, but how about nude welding?

This post was edited