RE: Cooking Naked

I wear an apron to protect me from splashes.

This post was edited

I cook with an apron

This post was edited

Cooked the meat for the salad for tonights dinner, as I had been naked all day except for a quick shopping trip.I was naked as I prepared the salad, and pan fried the meat topping.My naked wife then joined me to enjoy the meal, I washed the dishes and I am still naked and will be so until I venture out into the the textile world again.

This post was edited

Does reheating food in the microwave count?!? Last night we reheated our leftovers and then dined on the back deck of our mini suite at Club Orient watching the sun go down. Oh how I wish we could do this at home!

This post was edited
RE:Cooking Naked

I always cook in the nude when at home. Though some dishes require a little care and caution.

This way I am guaranteed never to drag a sleeve in the soup!

Stay Naked!

This post was edited

I hardly ever get dressed until after breakfast has been cooked, eaten, and the kitchen cleaned.

This post was edited

I hardly ever get dressed until after breakfast has been cooked, eaten, and the kitchen cleaned.

Ditto.

Sleep nude. Get up and brew fresh ground coffee. Sit with iPad and enjoy the coffee. Do stretching and push-ups. Shave and shower. Cook and eat breakfast. Begin working via the internet. Eventually put on clothes when needing to go out.

This post was edited

I do the majority of cooking at our home and rarely need to protect myself, even when frying. The worst burn I ever received was when I was grilling out in the back yard. Even though I was wearing a bathing suit, I got a grease spatter on my thigh. Nothing similar has ever happened indoors.

This post was edited

I cook nude and just have to be a bit more careful what I am cooking to be away from hot fat splashes etc.

This post was edited

The photos below, show how I drees for cooking - (click picture to enlarge)

This post was edited