RE:Cooking Naked

If we are able to be naked, no matter where we are, if cooking needs to be done, all the cooking I do is naked; BBQ, frying , baking ... no matter. Just need to pay attention! ;-)

This post was edited

Pretty common in our house and let me state for the record I don't cook. Since Mrs Rock grooves on cooking and baking have at it honey. I'm more than happy to do the clean up. Over the weekend I heard her yelp in the kitchen. Went in to check if she had a problem, she had splashed a little hot broth out of the crock pot just above her Vag as she was stirring it.

I'm still in the kitchen and in less than one minuet she managed to repeat it again. There was not a small yelp this time it was #!$#!!! coming out her mouth. She went straight upstairs and put clothes on. I felt the overwhelming desire to directly clear the area.

This post was edited

WTH Rock ... you should have been in there and taken the splatter for her! LOL Jump in front of that hot soup man! Protect your woman so she remain naked!! hahahahahaha

This post was edited

Mr Rock was that Veg broth just above the Vag? A lot can be said for an apron in hazardous situations. No need to run for clothing!

This post was edited

Olly it was exactly what I spelled ! :-D

This post was edited

just a hat done it many times

This post was edited

I don't have the chance to cook naked very often but with care it can be done safely, but an apron could be used for safty when hot splashes could be a problem such as putting potatoes into hot fat.

This post was edited

just a hat done it many times

I sometimes hang a hat on it, so as not to burn the meatballs.

This post was edited

There is someone who calls himself the bear naked chef that had made cooking instructional videos wearing only a tiny apron that covers about as much as very short shorts in front and leaves the entire backside uncovered

This post was edited

In the kitchen I'm always naked while working: bbq, cooking, baking, cleaning, ...

This post was edited