RE: how naked of you today ?

i am completly naked with 2 roomates

This post was edited

Nude all day at the Green Valley. Just waiting for the party to start tonight.

This post was edited

Naked and happy, cooking homemade pep & onion pizza, listening to the Chili Peppers and drinking PBR(s). Oh I do go on ;-) jy

This post was edited

Naked and happy, cooking homemade pep & onion pizza, listening to the Chili Peppers and drinking PBR(s). Oh I do go on ;-) jyThat's cuz ... you're a Rebel! :D

This post was edited

Summer when weather permits at home I am naked. Some in the winter with the wood stove warming the house good. I will also answer the door naked if someone knocks or rings the bell. Not that many have done so. Naturally I am also naked here sending this to you. Craig

This post was edited

Naked today as always......Spend all my time at home naked, day in, day out

This post was edited

I'm wearing a watch!
Me too. A watch, wedding ring, and Native American necklace. I wear these all the time, except I remove the watch to shower or swim.

This post was edited

If I were home, I'd be naked; unfortunately I'm not at home, but underneath this backless gown I have nothing on, oh, besides the socks. Did I mention that I was in a backless (hospital) gown ?

This post was edited

Took a break from working in the yard and sat naked by the pool for about an hour today. Beautiful, sunny day with low humidity.

This post was edited

Completely butt naked since yesterday. As I am in the GMT + 4 1/2 hour time zone - it is now time for the first freshly brewed naked Starbucks moment of the day ...

This post was edited