RE: Evan-here blocked me

It sometimes happens as the chat systems jumps and the wrong person gets booted at teh click of a button and there is nothing you can do about it.
Although admins are slow to apologise for errors.

This post was edited

It sometimes happens as the chat systems jumps and the wrong person gets booted at teh click of a button and there is nothing you can do about it.Although admins are slow to apologise for errors.I have written to him, and other another member contacted him on the room at the time but three days later I still cannot get in.
These tyrants think they are unaccountable, and the management needs to take notice.
Pamela

This post was edited

Hmmm - Pamela69 is her user name - her profile picture is her crotch - she was banned from chat - and she wants an explanation???

This post was edited

Hmmm - Pamela69 is her user name - her profile picture is her crotch - she was banned from chat - and she wants an explanation???
Where is the damn 'like' button????

This post was edited

I had an opinion about the reaction to some guy who was naked but no face . I simply gave my opinion while some Nazi who obviously has a power issue banned me for having an opinion. It seems the management needs to give some guidelines to these small minded fools that get off on banning. There is no right of apeal. This is not a democratly run site. All they are doing is making it unpleasant comming to the site.
Gives a break...control the fools that pull the lever and get off on it!!!

This post was edited

Hmmm - Pamela69 is her user name - her profile picture is her crotch - she was banned from chat - and she wants an explanation???Her crotch shot has been changed to an arse! And now you will find you too are blocked from her profile - LOL

This post was edited

I had an opinion about the reaction to some guy who was naked but no face . I simply gave my opinion while some Nazi who obviously has a power issue banned me for having an opinion. It seems the management needs to give some guidelines to these small minded fools that get off on banning. There is no right of apeal. This is not a democratly run site. All they are doing is making it unpleasant comming to the site.Gives a break...control the fools that pull the lever and get off on it!!!If your opinion differs from the rules then you were in the wrong - and this site has never been a democracy - rather a benevolent autocracy!

This post was edited
blocked?

been a member here over three years and was blocked from the chat room for the first time ever tonight. I think the mod was tony but before I got a chance to read the message, I was kicked out. the only thing I can think I did wrong was moving my laptop to my right side instead of my left. my face was clearly visible the whole time, I wasn't erect, neither was I fondling myself. I wasn't rude to anyone, unless you count not accepting messages from profiles with no pictures or open cams. I do expect an explanation

This post was edited
RE: blocked?

If we cant be nude in open chat, maybe they should change the name of the site to truefaces

This post was edited
RE: blocked?

There is enough 'truefaeces' on this site - but the chat room rule is face on cam.

This post was edited