RE: Blocked From Chat Room

First off it wasn't me who removed you. When you are removed a list of mods comes up, my name at the top of the list is not who kicked you, it's always lists myself first.
Secondly, if you were just sitting around watching the room why didn't you know which mod or mods were in the room?
Third, 99% of the people who get removed from the room were doing Nothing. Funny but that is about the same % of people in prison
claim the same thing.

This post was edited

Third, 99% of the people who get removed from the room were doing Nothing. Funny but that is about the same % of people in prison claim the same thing.
lol, ain't that the truth?

This post was edited

Having been a member of TN for over 4 years I (and we) often visit the Chat room. We RARELY open our cam in the open room. And, if it is pen in the open main...all rules have been followed. Several days I received a message from a friend, and opened up a Private video chat with him. Note..we were NOT in the open room. In the middle of our private chat I received a message that I have beenblocked from chat by Evans-Small, EvansBetter Half and LIBeachCowboy. We have not been able to return to chat since. I sent messages to all 3 asking why we were blocked. Only Evan replied thus far saying that perhaps we accidently placed a message in the open room...this was NOT the case. I do not know which mod put the block on our account, but wish they would respond to my messages to give us some direction! I also sent a message to True Nudist Inquiry and have yet to receive a response. We are puzzled and concerned. We can only assume there was a glitch in the software causing the block, or, we were blocked in error. Can one of the Mods, or whoever is in charge of this area please help. We would love to return to open status in chat so we can continue chattingwith friends...many of whom we have had a chat relationship with for years here on TN. Thank You. Paul & Lin ohiofunones@gmail.com

This post was edited

Having been a member of TN for over 4 years I (and we) often visit the Chat room. We RARELY open our cam in the open room. And, if it is pen in the open main...all rules have been followed. Several days I received a message from a friend, and opened up a Private video chat with him. Note..we were NOT in the open room. In the middle of our private chat I received a message that I have beenblocked from chat by Evans-Small, EvansBetter Half and LIBeachCowboy. We have not been able to return to chat since. I sent messages to all 3 asking why we were blocked. Only Evan replied thus far saying that perhaps we accidently placed a message in the open room...this was NOT the case. I do not know which mod put the block on our account, but wish they would respond to my messages to give us some direction! I also sent a message to True Nudist Inquiry and have yet to receive a response. We are puzzled and concerned. We can only assume there was a glitch in the software causing the block, or, we were blocked in error. Can one of the Mods, or whoever is in charge of this area please help. We would love to return to open status in chat so we can continue chattingwith friends...many of whom we have had a chat relationship with for years here on TN. Thank You. Paul & Lin ohiofunones@gmail.comSame here blocked for no reason

This post was edited

Ever notice how many of these naughty little boys who cry about nothing, nothing is right, because they have nothing in their blank profiles, even after being on here for years. And, they have the audacity to claim they are nudists, foolishly thinking people will believe them. I just think it's so sad.

This post was edited

There seems to be a never ending supply of them.

This post was edited

jonjoe3 maybe you should go back and look at what you posted in the main room and you would know why you were kicked out.

This post was edited

jonjoe3 maybe you should go back and look at what you posted in the main room and you would know why you were kicked out.No point - It's well known that being 'kicked' from chat gives memory failure of the event! LOL

This post was edited

jonjoe3 maybe you should go back and look at what you posted in the main room and you would know why you were kicked out.No point - It's well known that being 'kicked' from chat gives memory failure of the event! LOLYes Rene, you're right about the memory failure,they even forget to put any detail in their blank profiles.

This post was edited
Evan-here blocked me

Two days ago, without any warning and within two minutes of logging on. I had posted a couple of friendly messages and suddennly I was booted.
Does Evan-here have a problem?
Pamela

This post was edited