Blocked From Chat Room

Having been a member of TN for over 4 years I (and we) often visit the Chat room. We RARELY open our cam in the open room. And, if it is pen in the open main...all rules have been followed. Several days I received a message from a friend, and opened up a Private video chat with him. Note..we were NOT in the open room. In the middle of our private chat I received a message that I have beenblocked from chat by Evans-Small, EvansBetter Half and LIBeachCowboy. We have not been able to return to chat since. I sent messages to all 3 asking why we were blocked. Only Evan replied thus far saying that perhaps we accidently placed a message in the open room...this was NOT the case. I do not know which mod put the block on our account, but wish they would respond to my messages to give us some direction! I also sent a message to True Nudist Inquiry and have yet to receive a response. We are puzzled and concerned. We can only assume there was a glitch in the software causing the block, or, we were blocked in error. Can one of the Mods, or whoever is in charge of this area please help. We would love to return to open status in chat so we can continue chattingwith friends...many of whom we have had a chat relationship with for years here on TN. Thank You. Paul & Lin ohiofunones@gmail.com

This topic was edited
RE: Blocked From Chat Room

May be you don't know but the main rule here is democracy.

This post was edited

yes we was muted cause we went outside to enjoy the evening and left cam on so needless to have not been to chat room since

This post was edited

Silence is deafening here my friend....I am surprised the usual self styled site police and their army of happy clapping nod along chums have yet to offer an explanation.Could they actually have got it wrong for once...........

This post was edited

Having been a member of TN for over 4 years I (and we) often visit the Chat room. We RARELY open our cam in the open room. And, if it is pen in the open main...all rules have been followed. Several days I received a message from a friend, and opened up a Private video chat with him. Note..we were NOT in the open room. In the middle of our private chat I received a message that I have beenblocked from chat by Evans-Small, EvansBetter Half and LIBeachCowboy. We have not been able to return to chat since. I sent messages to all 3 asking why we were blocked. Only Evan replied thus far saying that perhaps we accidently placed a message in the open room...this was NOT the case. I do not know which mod put the block on our account, but wish they would respond to my messages to give us some direction! I also sent a message to True Nudist Inquiry and have yet to receive a response. We are puzzled and concerned. We can only assume there was a glitch in the software causing the block, or, we were blocked in error. Can one of the Mods, or whoever is in charge of this area please help. We would love to return to open status in chat so we can continue chattingwith friends...many of whom we have had a chat relationship with for years here on TN. Thank You. Paul & Lin ohiofunones@gmail.comyeah im blocked yet again for no reason . both times 3 days so far. and im still banned

This post was edited

Or why is the purported offender not contacting the mod directly?

This post was edited

Sadly some offenders, take as much notice of who is Mod in the room, as they do of the rules!

This post was edited

Would you believe I have had PM's sent to me as a Mod asking me to perform some very unsavoury things!!!

This post was edited

Would you believe I have had PM's sent to me as a Mod asking me to perform some very unsavoury things!!!Kinky devil you!

This post was edited

Soon they will be blocked plumb out of business!!!!!!!

This post was edited

Same here in chat last night chatting with someone I then posted on the open chat if anyone wanted. To chat with cam and bang I was block no reason just kicked its so wrong how long does the ban last for ?

This post was edited