RE: Blocked From Chat Room

You have contactedTT...well good on you Bravo.......Well done that lad......very very impressed.....your the "man" exceptionally proud of you! Did you use the same abusive language with TT's???? I guess not.

This post was edited

Glad I could help you contact the Mod in question.....always here to help one hang themselves :) Now off you go I think you have done enough damage to yourself and your profile for the time being, I shouldn't think we will see you here for too much longer...Now do you enjoy :)

This post was edited

How childish?

This post was edited

How childish?Very.......

This post was edited

How childish?Very.......

Exceptionally.

This post was edited

How childish?Very.......

Exceptionally.Definitely.

This post was edited

How childish?Very.......

Exceptionally.Definitely.....and all this is mature... Let it go, and it will!

This post was edited

I wish that, with all of these fools, the relevant mod would simply paste the offending screen shot(s) into the thread without further comment.That would shut them down quickly and all of these stupid threads would quickly go away. Or at least provide much greater entertainment for us.Yes Bruce, I agree with you. If the moaners had their offending screen shots posted on here,then it would soon make them think twice before screaming like little brats on the open forum......and it would get rid of the moaners, moaning about the other moaners! Post em!!

This post was edited

I wish that, with all of these fools, the relevant mod would simply paste the offending screen shot(s) into the thread without further comment.That would shut them down quickly and all of these stupid threads would quickly go away. Or at least provide much greater entertainment for us.Yes Bruce, I agree with you. If the moaners had their offending screen shots posted on here,then it would soon make them think twice before screaming like little brats on the open forum.

This post was edited

I wish that, with all of these fools, the relevant mod would simply paste the offending screen shot(s) into the thread without further comment.That would shut them down quickly and all of these stupid threads would quickly go away. Or at least provide much greater entertainment for us.Interesting Bruce 'name & shame' has been proposed before, however I for one don't need to see screen shot's here. Perhaps the Mods would be willing to front up the reason for a kick/ban in the forums or will this only start a flame war?
Perhaps it could be looked at as an appeal system? Where should the offender become belligerent or abusive he/she/they are banned for a further period?
Sadly this will mean more work for our already overworked Mods.

This post was edited