RE: Blocked From Chat Room

Do not lump all the "Mod's" in the one basket please.

This post was edited

about moderators in the chatroom, i notice there's a discrimination between sex..men are systematically eject of the chat;.rarely girls...sometimes girls are really agressive against men but they ' re not eject...is it logical? i don't think so..for the first time i am eject of the chat...no cam but i just say an opinion;..nattbrat without reason eject me..it's not really pleasant...and it's a power abuse
she's never on cam but she can eject everybody??renew moderators ..it's very necessary !!!!

This post was edited

First , No one gets kicked for getting up to get a cup of coffee, not unless it's takes Hours to get a cup. The mods will check cams, if no one is there it will, sometimes, be watched for a while to see what if anything is going on. Sometimes if no one has been on cam for a while the mod will turn the cam off, no remove the person. I personally have had people claim things like " I was just standing up to get a cup of coffee".. ahhh yeah, well i watched the cam for a while, they were not going anywhere but were putting certain parts on display.....Same with oh the cam slipped just for a second......Funny how the cams never seem to slip towards the face...and some times the same person has been warned or even kicked several times for refusing to put a face on cam, sorry but the mods have warned and explained the rules to them many times, they have no respect for the rules and will the mods may not warn that same person again and again, they will just be removed. Also I would like to add that many times other members tell us about certain cam displays, we verify the cam display in question, and remove if needed.

This post was edited

Hear hear, Evan-here!

This post was edited

No surprise. This site doesn't even follow its own rules. There are numerous profiles that can only be fake because they have only 1 photo (which is sometimes copied from a commercial site), haven't logged in for years, and even some profiles that have photos in violation of policy. Yet they remain month after month. It does not speak well for this site overall.
Maybe these energetic moderators should be spending more time culling out the dead wood of ancient and non-conforming profiles. As it is they seem to be driving away only the desired members while the undesirables remain.
You can vote with your fingers and head over to Google Hangouts which doesn't have these problems.

This post was edited

"Maybe these energetic moderators should be spending more time culling
out the dead wood of ancient and non-conforming profiles. As it is they
seem to be driving away only the desired members while the undesirables
remain."
Mods are for the chat room only, they do not have the control over the profiles. That is admin, send your complaint there.

This post was edited

I gave up on chat on here a long time ago. There is so much assholery.

This post was edited

tell me something please !why most of us have always problems with the same moderators (evan and nattbratt)?with others moderators all is all right but not with theses "judges".
it's time (evan and nattbratt) to do something else..it's not your place...your place is maybe in the chat but not like moderators.
ADMINISTRATORS ! TIME TO RENEW ALL THE MODERATORS;;NEW BLOOD IS GOOD SOMETIMESI

This post was edited

I have a better question, why have I, in six years of chatting here, never been blocked? Could it be because I actually 'chat' and don't cam? The whinging about being blocked always seems to arise with people who are camming so why not just turn off your cam? I don't see the point in them anyway.

This post was edited

some of us don't cam..but we are eject...just because we said on opinion who the moderator doesn't like..is it normal? no.where is the right of expression of liberty?not there apparently...i said we are not animals...just human..nobody like to be ban or eject without a good reason.

This post was edited