RE: Why are so many Nudists middle-aged men?

This is Mrs. Harley here, speaking on behalf of us women.Men are always speaking for us, and usually are way off track, on most of it.I, as a female have been enjoying nude sun tanning and being naked, as much as I can ever since I was 15 years old.During that entire time till now, I have never once been harassed or felt threatened in any way, what so ever.Yes, of course I have been hit on and have had many many compliments send my way, but at no time, have I ever been harassed to the point that I felt uncomfortable or unsafe.I and we, have been all over the world, and have explored and stayed at many various nude resorts and nude beaches, from vanilla resorts to more adult oriented resorts such as Hedo, Desires and Hidden Beach, and have not once either witnessed any harassment or had any of it coming my way.From my own experience and our own travels, the women are just as much into nudity as the men are, if not even more so.One can not use this site or sites like this one, to gauge what the actual ratios are ( men to women ) , when sites like this attract only older men or single / married perverts, with nothing but time on their hands and looking for a cheap thrill.You read or see so many older men on here who are married, yet there is no involvement from their own wives?You would think, that should be the real question here.Why are you married if, you are not doing things together?Especially the sharing of enjoying the sun and fun together, as a married couple.I would think, that if you are in a healthy loving relationship, that doing things together, especially in your later years, would be the most special and loving thing that you could do, for one another.If she is into nudity, then you are into nudity as well.But, if nudity is just her thing, than you are not with the right partner.Since men love to speak for us woman, let this woman tell you what we think.We happen to think that this site and sites like this one, are flooded with older married men ( sans wife) and single men, just in order for them to get their jollies off.The chat sections are nothing but older men and the forums are dominated with grumpy old men, with not one woman amongst them., yet they are married.The poster writes: Why are so many Nudists middle aged men?Being a female, my answer would be, just because they are looking for a cheap thrill, if the truth be known.Their middle age wife, probably has no idea that they are even trolling on this site, yet here they are.I could be wrong, and just as wrong as you males are, about us woman being in fear of being Harassed, by you males.It is just not so.A simple F OFF, will put a quick end to any unwanted conversations or any corny and unwanted pick up lines.To you married men, who are doing your own thing, without your wives being involved, Shame on you!Find something else, that you can do "together", besides you just thinking about yourself, while finding your own cheap thrills.
Mr. and Mrs. Harley make the exact same misspelling, punctuation errors and bad grammar mistakes. Isn't that cute.
I wouldn't know, I never bother reading their long boring immature posts.

This post was edited

This is Mrs. Harley here, speaking on behalf of uswomen.Men are always speaking for us, and usually are way offtrack, on most of it.I, as a female have been enjoying nude suntanning and being naked, as much as I can ever since I was 15 yearsold.During that entire time till now, I have never once beenharassed or felt threatened in any way, what so ever.Yes, of courseI have been hit on and have had many many compliments send my way,but at no time, have I ever been harassed to the point that I feltuncomfortable or unsafe.I and we, have been all over the world, andhave explored and stayed at many various nude resorts and nudebeaches, from vanilla resorts to more adult oriented resorts suchas Hedo, Desires and Hidden Beach, and have not once eitherwitnessed any harassment or had any of it coming my way.From my ownexperience and our own travels, the women are just as much intonudity as the men are, if not even more so.One can not use thissite or sites like this one, to gauge what the actual ratios are (men to women ) , when sites like this attract only older men orsingle / married perverts, with nothing but time on their hands andlooking for a cheap thrill.You read or see so many older men onhere who are married, yet there is no involvement from their ownwives?You would think, that should be the real question here.Whyare you married if, you are not doing things together?Especiallythe sharing of enjoying the sun and fun together, as a marriedcouple.I would think, that if you are in a healthy lovingrelationship, that doing things together, especially in your lateryears, would be the most special and loving thing that you coulddo, for one another.If she is into nudity, then you are into nudityas well.But, if nudity is just her thing, than you are not with theright partner.Since men love to speak for us woman, let this womantell you what we think.We happen to think that this site and siteslike this one, are flooded with older married men ( sans wife)and single men, just in order for them to get their jolliesoff.The chat sections are nothing but older men and the forums aredominated with grumpy old men, with not one woman amongst them.,yet they are married.The poster writes: Why are so many Nudistsmiddle aged men?Being a female, my answer would be, just becausethey are looking for a cheap thrill, if the truth be known.Theirmiddle age wife, probably has no idea that they are even trollingon this site, yet here they are.I could be wrong, and just as wrongas you males are, about us woman being in fear of being Harassed,by you males.It is just not so.A simple F OFF, will put a quick endto any unwanted conversations or any corny and unwanted pick uplines.To you married men, who are doing your own thing, withoutyour wives being involved, Shame on you!Find something else, thatyou can do "together", besides you just thinking about yourself,while finding your own cheap thrills.

Mr. and Mrs. Harley make the exact same misspelling, punctuation
errors and bad grammar mistakes. Isn't that cute.

Yeah I read "Mrs" Harley's post. Strange how it sounds just like
mr Harley. Same phrases. Same Errors.

This post was edited

Mr. and Mrs. Harley make the exact same misspelling, punctuation errors and bad grammar mistakes. Isn't that cute.
Yeah I read "Mrs" Harley's post. Strange how it sounds just like mr Harley. Same phrases. Same Errors.
Trolls, like unruly kids, are just a minor Annoyance we must endure from time to time.

This post was edited

So you did both posts?

This post was edited

Can anyone remember what this thread is about ? It's gone so far off track, I'm completely lost.

This post was edited

So you did both posts?Betca don't get an honest answer.

This post was edited

Sadly I think if I was a woman, I would probably think twice or even rethink again before showing my body in naked form. Seeing some of the comments women have to contend with, it is no wonder they just keep a low profile. Another case I think of a minority ruining things for the majority, The people I have met, have been happy go lucky people that are happy doing what they do, my wife does not like to post pictures simply because when she does, so many people give her unwanted comments, nice breasts, wish I was beside you, They fit my mouth nicely, and a heap of others. So now days we simply go to a naturist area and just do our thing, and she is comfortable with that. as mentioned earlier, the ratio is a little better balanced in life than it is on the net, probably because if you spoke to women in person like some do online they would get a smack across the face for their disrespect. but that is just my opinion, and I am not trying to have a go at anyone, they are just my observations.

This post was edited

This is Mrs. Harley here, speaking on behalf of us women.Men are always speaking for us, and usually are way off track, on most of it.I, as a female have been enjoying nude sun tanning and being naked, as much as I can ever since I was 15 years old.During that entire time till now, I have never once been harassed or felt threatened in any way, what so ever.Yes, of course I have been hit on and have had many many compliments send my way, but at no time, have I ever been harassed to the point that I felt uncomfortable or unsafe.I and we, have been all over the world, and have explored and stayed at many various nude resorts and nude beaches, from vanilla resorts to more adult oriented resorts such as Hedo, Desires and Hidden Beach, and have not once either witnessed any harassment or had any of it coming my way.From my own experience and our own travels, the women are just as much into nudity as the men are, if not even more so.One can not use this site or sites like this one, to gauge what the actual ratios are ( men to women ) , when sites like this attract only older men or single / married perverts, with nothing but time on their hands and looking for a cheap thrill.You read or see so many older men on here who are married, yet there is no involvement from their own wives?You would think, that should be the real question here.Why are you married if, you are not doing things together?Especially the sharing of enjoying the sun and fun together, as a married couple.I would think, that if you are in a healthy loving relationship, that doing things together, especially in your later years, would be the most special and loving thing that you could do, for one another.If she is into nudity, then you are into nudity as well.But, if nudity is just her thing, than you are not with the right partner.Since men love to speak for us woman, let this woman tell you what we think.We happen to think that this site and sites like this one, are flooded with older married men ( sans wife) and single men, just in order for them to get their jollies off.The chat sections are nothing but older men and the forums are dominated with grumpy old men, with not one woman amongst them., yet they are married.The poster writes: Why are so many Nudists middle aged men?Being a female, my answer would be, just because they are looking for a cheap thrill, if the truth be known.Their middle age wife, probably has no idea that they are even trolling on this site, yet here they are.I could be wrong, and just as wrong as you males are, about us woman being in fear of being Harassed, by you males.It is just not so.A simple F OFF, will put a quick end to any unwanted conversations or any corny and unwanted pick up lines.To you married men, who are doing your own thing, without your wives being involved, Shame on you!Find something else, that you can do "together", besides you just thinking about yourself, while finding your own cheap thrills.I believe it is because a lot of people are raised to be ashamed of their bodies and that nudity is somehow unacceptable. Only later in life do we realize how much better nudity is for each of us and at a certain age we just don't care what people think about us anymore

This post was edited

In my opinion, you answered your question best. I think we become more comfortable in our own skin as we age. And too, many of us don't discover the great feeling of being nude in nature until we try it. And that isn't always when we are youngest. Cheers!

This post was edited

odd post Mrs Harley!I enjoy being nude whenever .Include your wives boys, or go find yourself another hobby, or someone that wants to share your interests with you.There is no good reason or any valid excuse, to do things on your own, without your wife being included.naturism is not hobby akin to knitting, golf, reading!!! My wife shares my love of naturism but is no longer comfortable with social nudity because if some throw away comments by other who were unclothed and you guessed it, including females. At that time I was reconciled to no longer being involved in social nudity and indeed cancelled a future booking at a naturist resort. When she found I had cancelled she asked why and said that I should still go as provided I respected he'd preference to not go she fully respected my joy in social nudism. Indeed when I have not been away for a while she will ask when I am meeting up with naturist friends again and suggest I should organize it. I choose to believe she us nit trying to get me away but rather that we can be soul mates without being joined af the hip. So I find the criticism of married males having some time away as demonstrating a generalization that like most feneralusations is inappropriate.. Mike

This post was edited