RE: Driving in the Nude

Sorry for the rant b4 peoples, but.........
Back on subject, I would love to drive nude over here in Vietnam but one no car, two, no cover on the scooter, so i will just have to dream about doing it and reading about you lucky people who can and do drive nude.
Cheers K

This post was edited

I enjoy driving nude from home to the beach carpark during summer its 45 minutes drive from home..i dont drive nude during winter its to cold..lol..

This post was edited

I have driven thousands of miles in the nude. Two of my favourite nude beaches are both approximately 100 miles from home, so a round trip to the beach and back is 200 miles and I have done the journey many times. I always do the whole journey in the nude, leaving home early and arriving at the car park near the beach early so I don't need to put any clothes on to walk to the beach through a textile area. By the end of the day, late afternoon/early evening, it's usually quiet enough that I can walk back to the car in the nude then drive all the way home in the nude.
Sometimes I've stayed quite late at the beach if it has been a warm enough evening; then had a leisurely drive back, not getting home until two or three in the morning. Much of the journey home is through countryside and just a handful of small towns or villages, and en route there are several places to stop and relax and go for a nude walk.
At other times I've stayed overnight, slept in the car, spent a second day on the beach and then driven home late. Once, I left home in the nude at 10pm on a Friday night, got to the beach at 3am after a very leisurely drive with plenty of stops on the way, slept for a few hours, walked to the beach, stayed till late, slept in the car, went onto the beach the next day, stayed late again and had another leisurely drive home with several stops and walks, eventually arriving back home at 2am on Monday morning still in the nude having been nude for fifty-two hours non stop, walked ten to twelve miles and driven over 200 miles without a stitch of clothing on the whole time.

This post was edited

Has anyone driven a vehicle in the Nude, how far did you drive, was it daylight or nighttime. etc.I'd like to try nude driving but it would be my luck I'd get pulled over by a cop while obeying all traffic laws and speed.

This post was edited

I have made the trip from Chicago to New York, mostly nude along US 80. Had to put clothes on the use restroom and fuel. I brought my own food to maximize my nude time.

This post was edited
RE: Sitze gern auf dem Motorad

Hallo, Ich sitze gern auf dem Motorrad, am liebsten wenn der Motor an ist. dann kann ich die Vibration der Maschine so direkt und hautnah spren, das macht mich dann auch ein bisschen geil. Aber fahren wrde ich so nicht das ist mir zu gefhrlich gru Susanne
Is there a translator in the house!?

I can translate some french

This post was edited

I have driven nude for 6 hours

This post was edited
RE: Sitze gern auf dem Motorad

Hallo, Ich sitze gern auf dem Motorrad, am liebsten wenn der Motor an ist. dann kann ich die Vibration der Maschine so direkt und hautnah spren, das macht mich dann auch ein bisschen geil. Aber fahren wrde ich so nicht das ist mir zu gefhrlich gru Susanne Is there a translator in the house!? I can translate some french
Rough translation from German to English -
Hello, I usually like to sit on a motorcycle, preferably when the engine is on, and then I can directly and the vibration of the machine so close, that makes me a bit crazy. But I would go to me is not too dangerous gru Susanne - Is there a translator in the house

This post was edited

I like driving in the nude on the interstate. Do it all the time.

This post was edited

Once ya do it ya'll wonder why ya didn't do it sooner

...and you'll try to find reasons to do it everyday!

This post was edited