Nude in Car

I drove for over 400 miles in the nude during the day. That was a real rush....

This topic was edited
RE: Nude in Car

Drove from my house to Las Vegas, NV during the day and totally nude, but does not top your 400 mile trip, that is only 255 miles. Was still fun.

This post was edited

The weather has warm enough for me to go back to shorts and flip flops ... my go to when I'm driving naked clothes. With an upcoming vacation in our motorhome. We'll be driving a 6-8 hours and I'll be naked and my wife will have one of her comfy sheer dresses on. Driving for about 4-500 miles a few times and shorter trips in between stays. Tough part will be when we meet up with textile friends and we'll have to be more creative at driving comfortably while we follow behind them!
I'll still be driving naked ... no matter what! :D

This post was edited

I drive from the San Francisco bay area to the Los Angeles area nude at least once every couple of months, and sometimes from SF to San Diego area.Ive also done the SF to Las Vegas drive nude.All are great drives.

This post was edited

In warm weather I drive nude to and from work everyday. I usually leave the house naked and toss my clothes into the passenger seat. I'm always the first to arrive at work so I remain naked until I pull into the parking lot. Occasionally I'll get brave and put the top down on the car, it's quite a rush feeling the sun and the wind on your naked body.

This post was edited

In warm weather I drive nude to and from work everyday.I usually leave the house naked and toss my clothes into thepassenger seat. I'm always the first to arrive at work so I remainnaked until I pull into the parking lot. Occasionally I'll getbrave and put the top down on the car, it's quite a rush feelingthe sun and the wind on your naked body.
I did this almost everyday I went to work for over 30 years. My
wife used to ask if something was wrong if I was dressed in the
morning when leaving for work. I usually had to go straight to the
hospital for some continuing education and just felt it was easier
to be dressed when I got there than to try and put on a uniform in
the truck or parking lot.

I've told this story before so I'll shorten it; I drove to my last
station one morning, naked as usual, and all the parking spots were
taken so I parked inside the fire house behind the fire engine. It
was earlier than my normal arrival time and all was quiet so I
exited the truck, grabbed my small bag and shorts and shirt and
walked to the stairwell that took us upstairs to the locker
room.

Later in the day, I visited the police stationthat was
right next door and encountered two young female dispatchers in the
dispatch center. They smiled and we talked a little and they asked
me if I was aware of the new security cameras that were installed
post 9/11. I replied that I remembered it being discussed and they
replied, "well, they are up and running and a camera is pointed at
the back of the fire house." Both of them smiled, one of them
winked at me and it was out of the bag. They asked if I did that
often and I said, "yeah, most days." Then they asked ... "when are
you on duty next? We don't want to miss the show." We laughed about
it and I suspect that they'd seen me other times but we never
really talked about it after that. I'd see them outside during the
day, they'd smile and wave.

This post was edited

My farest drive while naked was from San Diego to Colorado Springs and to las Vegas from San Diego

This post was edited

gee, l envy you guys your long trips, l've justdriven short trips, 15 miles or so, home from my naked hiking spots.

This post was edited

Short trips are fine. I used to drive naked all the time ... naked between errand stops no further than a couple miles. I found that I was slipping on my shorts and taking them off all the time and decided that it really wasn't worth all the hassle. I still drive naked while running errands but usually map out my route so I have a longer drive home from my last stop and I can strip and drive home and get out of the car with ease without being dressed. But I do love long drives and especially love driving our motorhome naked. ;-)

This post was edited

My longest nude drive was from Martinez< California to my house in Norco.
Don

This post was edited

I rarely go anywhere in particular when I'm driving nude. I do it recreationally on the miles of country roads surrounding my house. I chart a new route each time I go. The longest has been 50 miles so far. I've done all my driving at night so I can leave the house naked and return the same way. No undressing or dressing along the way. I'm trying to muster the courage to do a daytime drive, but will wait for warm weather because going without a shirt in 20 degree weather would look a bit odd. Happy naked driving!

This post was edited