Dealing with accessive staring.

A handful of times while at the beach with or without my wife, I have had a couple of very attractive young women set up very near by. As the day wears on and early arriving couples and singles come and go there is always a continuing theme that occurs. Those people leaving are replaced by single men who set up way closer to those young women compared to if it were just my wife and I. Once after watching one such guy chase two women back in forth in the water over a hundred foot area, I recruited another man from a couple also watching this and we confronted the creeper as i called him and sent him on his way. I didn't go back to the beach for quite a while after this, because thinking about it made me feel that maybe there was a reason there aren't more nudist beaches. I am wondering how others feel about having to deal with these kinds of situations.

This topic was edited
RE: Dealing with accessive staring.

I think that if they're both single, and she didn't scream NOOOOO!. then it's just like a Bar with singles. If the guy was dressed and she was nude , then again different, but if their both nude ie then it's the chase.

This post was edited

My life at the beach, whether I'm with my wife or not. Sometimes I do more policing and running off of creeps, voyeurs and just plain idiots, than I spend enjoying the beach ... with or without my wife.
I/we have the same thing happen to us. Young females visiting alone seem to gravitate toward me/us. I don't know why, maybe I look safe but at any rate, they do seem to sit by me/us. We talk, we share experiences and watch each others things while one or the other goes for walks on the beach.
I've run off my share of idiots and it gets really tiring. I hate to say it but it is always the lone naked guy that seems to bother many of the women.

This post was edited

I was at a beach recently and was interested to see clothed women who seemed to be there to watch the naked guys. There was one group of 3 women who sat only a few feet into the water watching guys walk up the beach. And later there was one lady who came with a younger guy who sat near where I was. Both stayed clothed and watched. Neither were obtrusive or offensive but it was a nude beach.

This post was edited

I agree with Shyguy. At my age, however, ain't nobody staring! I would enjoy it if it happened.

This post was edited

LOL, I'm with you; and thanks for correcting the spelling. :)

This post was edited

I should have explained myself better but ... I/we always ask the young women, visiting the beach alone, if they are okay with these guys visiting with them, if they feel uncomfortable or threatened in any way and would they like me/us to do something about it. Occasionally, some of these women will say, "I'm okay but if I'm not, I'll be sure to wave at you for your help." Others have said, "I/we do feel threatened and uncomfortable. Can we move closer to you/you and your wife?"
Depending on the situation, I will stand, look around for another regular male or couple and most times, these guys are also bothered by the creep, gawker, voyeur and we just need to look at one another and nod and we'll go over to the idiot together and tell him to move along or leave the beach. Most of these guys are quite intimidated by authority and many times I've waved down the Rangers or Lifeguards and by the time they arrived where I'm standing, I turn to see the creep has high tailed it outta there, even though some rangers and lifeguards will say, "we can't do anything to someone just because they are staring." But I did get them to admit that they can and will do something if the female feels threatened or scared for her safety.
I imagine my girls down there enjoying the beach and these types of guys ruining their day. It's not enough that women feel comfortable enough to visit the nude beach but many of these jackasses think they are there for their pleasure or to be picked up. There was a young female college student that laid her blanket down near me one time. She actually had a sign the read that she did not want to be bothered or hit on. These idiots would go up to her and begin talking to her, as she laid there and read, and she'd just point to the sign and they just kept talking and asking her questions. I had to stand up and ask these guys ... "can you read?" Once confronted and loud enough for others around to hear, these idiots will move along.

This post was edited

When at my home nude beach I try to introduce myself to the people closest to me and expand outward through out the day. I only introduce myself to other nudes. Textiles I ignore.

This post was edited

My life at the beach, whether I'm with my wife or not. Sometimes I do more policing and running off of creeps, voyeurs and just plain idiots, than I spend enjoying the beach ... with or without my wife.I/we have the same thing happen to us. Young females visiting alone seem to gravitate toward me/us. I don't know why, maybe I look safe but at any rate, they do seem to sit by me/us. We talk, we share experiences and watch each others things while one or the other goes for walks on the beach.I've run off my share of idiots and it gets really tiring. I hate to say it but it is always the lone naked guy that seems to bother many of the women.I agree. It's the guys who aggressively stare or approach women who are the ones that bother women the most. When I'm alone I just sit there and enjoy the view of the ocean, and try to talk to others. If no one seems to want to talk, I just lay alone on my towel. But I've had experiences when going with a friend whereby certain males got close and literally jerked off to her. One even approached us and said he would cum if he could see her pussy. WTF dude! I told him to get the hell out of there. That's definitely crossing the line. Its sad that these types of guys exist and ruin it for everyone.

This post was edited

It is just rude to stare at someone, whether they are clothed or
naked. It can be difficult not to keep looking at someone who is
particularly attractive. We must control ourselves. For my part I
don't mind. As a 71 year old overweight man I'd see it as a
compliment. But it does not happen unless I'm climbing a beachside
cliff.

This post was edited

My life at the beach, whether I'm with my wife or not.Sometimes I do more policing and running off of creeps, voyeurs andjust plain idiots, than I spend enjoying the beach ... with orwithout my wife.I/we have the same thing happen to us. Young females visiting aloneseem to gravitate toward me/us. I don't know why, maybe I look safebut at any rate, they do seem to sit by me/us. We talk, we shareexperiences and watch each others things while one or the othergoes for walks on the beach.I've run off my share of idiots and it gets really tiring. I hateto say it but it is always the lone naked guy that seems to bothermany of the women.
Hey I'm a single guy and I'm not interested in women, neither am I interested in any male interaction at beaches and overall. Yes I do have my male partner and we keep to ourselves.

This post was edited