Need Encouragement

Hi, i am anita from india. i have fallen in love with nudism in a consevative country where no acceptability for nudism specially for girls.

This topic was edited
Encouraging Indian nudists

HI anita! I am also aware of Idian society's view of nudism (which seems to prevail throughout Asia). A real pity, they do not know what they are missing. In any event, you can always go nude at home or in private homes of others. If you can afford it, you can always take nude vacations to beaches and resorts in Australia, which is not too far from you. You can find mor einformation here, and from other web sites as well. Good l;uck and keep up the lifestyle!
Best Wishes - Mike

This post was edited
RE: Need Encouragement

Hi Anita.....come to Australia...here we don't care about color, language, religion or wether you stand on your head all nudists are free to do as they wish....male, female or couples

This post was edited

Welcome. Anita. It's not always easy to do what you wan in a restrictive location. Save up for vacations/holidays where you can enjoy clothes-freedom.

This post was edited

Hi Anita, and welcome to the site.

There is now a lot of info here on the forums,

It's well worth investing a little time in learning how the site works,
to get the most out of it.

Here's a few Links to help you get up to speed.

This post was edited
Need Encouragement

Thank u all for your support and encourangement. I wish i will have a good time with like minded people. thank u again.

This post was edited

Hi Anitha...I m from india...I too love nudismmay be we can meet...beach would be the best place to feel nudism

This post was edited

I have several friends in my friends list from India, and they have relayed the same issues of nudism being taboo. You can use the Search feature on the top of the page to locate other nudists in India, and hopefully even find some relatively close to you. Nudism is not as widely accepted in the US as it is in European, South American, Australian countries. We Americans on this site are using our influence to change opinions and hopefully change laws to make socially nude recreation more available in our country. You, and the others in your country that enjoy nudism, can begin to make that change as well. You've taken the first step in a wonderful journey that I hope will continue forever for us all. Welcome, and enjoy!

This post was edited

Don't waste your time writing to Anita. Check her profile. She hasn't logged onto the site for 3 years.

This post was edited

Hi Anita.....come to Australia...here we don't care about color, language, religion or wether you stand on your head all nudists are free to do as they wish....male, female or couples Well said Joe. When we are nude, we are all the same :-)

This post was edited

Don't waste your time writing to Anita. Check her profile. She hasn't logged onto the site for 3 years.

This post was edited