Doing something risky and fun

What's not to like about it? At least for some of us. One of the most common things for me is to spend some time in a State Park, search for a solitary place, and take some nudity pictures that I can use in my site. Most of the times I am very nervous of being caught since here in Colorado (for what I understand) one would be arrested and processed as Sexual Offender, with a stain in our record that will never be erased and our name and picture in a special web site where people can check names to see if that person is a sexual offender.
The problem is that getting arrested as a Sexual Offenders for hiking nude is the same as for having sex by force with children! Two completely different things, yet they place you in the same basket, so being arrested for hiking nude can be disastrous for your career, and even your personal life!
So you can imagine how nervous one can be by being naked in a State Park! Which add to the excitement of finding a secluded spot and doing it!
I've been naked at Stated Parks many times and have hundred of pictures from those "adventures". The rush, the heart beating hard, nervously watching all around for an unexpected hiker in the area. Nudity in nature and the risk of screwing up one's life in an instant because of the laws, it all add to the rush. I often think if this could be compared to racing a car in a high level category, where a lot is at stake; maybe.
I just uploaded a couple of pictures, so I guess it'll take a couple of days to be available here in this group.
One thing I want to do is to get pictures of me being nude in nature while cars in a close by highway can be seen behind me, to a distance that anybody would see I'm nude!
Kisses
Angel

This topic was edited
RE: Doing something risky and fun

What's not to like about it? At least for some of us. One of the most common things for me is to spend some time in a State Park, search for a solitary place, and take some nudity pictures that I can use in my site. Most of the times I am very nervous of being caught since here in Colorado (for what I understand) one would be arrested and processed as Sexual Offender, with a stain in our record that will never be erased and our name and picture in a special web site where people can check names to see if that person is a sexual offender.The problem is that getting arrested as a Sexual Offenders for hiking nude is the same as for having sex by force with children! Two completely different things, yet they place you in the same basket, so being arrested for hiking nude can be disastrous for your career, and even your personal life!So you can imagine how nervous one can be by being naked in a State Park! Which add to the excitement of finding a secluded spot and doing it!I've been naked at Stated Parks many times and have hundred of pictures from those "adventures". The rush, the heart beating hard, nervously watching all around for an unexpected hiker in the area. Nudity in nature and the risk of screwing up one's life in an instant because of the laws, it all add to the rush. I often think if this could be compared to racing a car in a high level category, where a lot is at stake; maybe.I just uploaded a couple of pictures, so I guess it'll take a couple of days to be available here in this group.One thing I want to do is to get pictures of me being nude in nature while cars in a close by highway can be seen behind me, to a distance that anybody would see I'm nude!KissesAngelI can totally understand how that feels because I do these nude hikes here on Cape and seek out trail that are lightly traveled many of the pics in my profile are from a special a spot close by I stumbled onto in the early spring. One of my trails goes right near a golf course...hoping to get a pic with people on it in the background ;-)

This post was edited

I understand the adrenalin rush, especially given your stupid state
laws. A long time ago the Brits would hang a man for steeling a
sheep - the same penalty as murder. They (we) soon found out that
such a penalty would just encourage the thief to murder the farmer
so as not to get caught. He had nothing to lose. If nudity puts you
on the sexual offender's register then why not do something that
justifies it? At least we have it in proportion. Nudity is a minor
misdemeanour (in US terms), or nothing. The register is saved
forREAL sexual offences.

Evenso, getting naked where I shouldn't gives me a buzz. And
I do it just for photos like you do.

This post was edited

That sounds good and I have had six or seven tickets in my lifetime and yet have the first one to give me a break. I have always been nice to the officers, even when they gave me a ticket I did not deserve.Some I know have had several breaks, not for nudity, but traffic violations. I could only guess if I was caught in public nude I could only guess what would happen.

This post was edited

When I was younger,when out with mates iwould get dared to strip and run a certain distance, e.g around a field or something. Although at the time I kind of pretended I didn't want to or I was embarrassed, I actually loved getting naked outdoors and the attention it gave me! I have enjoyed being naked outdoors ever since! :)

This post was edited

I understand the adrenalin rush, especially given yourstupid state laws. A long time ago the Brits would hang a man forsteeling a sheep - the same penalty as murder. They (we) soon foundout that such a penalty would just encourage the thief to murderthe farmer so as not to get caught. He had nothing to lose. Ifnudity puts you on the sexual offender's register then why not dosomething that justifies it? At least we have it in proportion.Nudity is a minor misdemeanour (in US terms), or nothing. Theregister is saved forREAL sexual offences.Evenso, getting naked where I shouldn't gives me a buzz. AndI do it just for photos like you do.

In fact it was parliament's intention in the 2003 Sex Offences Act
that simple non-sexual nudity which was not intended to offend
somebody was not illegal. The police still sometimes try to use the Public Order Act against nudists but the Crown Prosecution
Service has issued guidelines which significantly restrict the
circumstances in which they will authorise a prosecution.
That being said, many of the general public and most policemen
still seem to think that nudity is illegal and will arrest you,
causing considerable inconvenience, etc. to all concerned.

This post was edited

What's not to like about it? At least for some of us. One of the most common things for me is to spend some time in a State Park, search for a solitary place, and take some nudity pictures that I can use in my site. Most of the times I am very nervous of being caught since here in Colorado (for what I understand) one would be arrested and processed as Sexual Offender, with a stain in our record that will never be erased and our name and picture in a special web site where people can check names to see if that person is a sexual offender.The problem is that getting arrested as a Sexual Offenders for hiking nude is the same as for having sex by force with children! Two completely different things, yet they place you in the same basket, so being arrested for hiking nude can be disastrous for your career, and even your personal life!So you can imagine how nervous one can be by being naked in a State Park! Which add to the excitement of finding a secluded spot and doing it!I've been naked at Stated Parks many times and have hundred of pictures from those "adventures". The rush, the heart beating hard, nervously watching all around for an unexpected hiker in the area. Nudity in nature and the risk of screwing up one's life in an instant because of the laws, it all add to the rush. I often think if this could be compared to racing a car in a high level category, where a lot is at stake; maybe.I just uploaded a couple of pictures, so I guess it'll take a couple of days to be available here in this group.One thing I want to do is to get pictures of me being nude in nature while cars in a close by highway can be seen behind me, to a distance that anybody would see I'm nude!KissesAngel

This post was edited

Going on my first naked bike ride on Saturday, just after dawn is the plan, emptyish roads and probably no one else about. Already stoked at the thought!

This post was edited

How do you do a safe nude dare as a beginner?

This post was edited

How do you do a safe nude dare as abeginner?
There is no such thing as a safe dare. If it were safe it wouldn't
be daring. But you can reduce the risk - by doing it very early in
the morning or where/when there are few people around. And dare
photos can be taken in under a minute; - strip, photo, cover. As a beginner plan your dare and check out the location beforehand. For example you can scout a route for a naked hike on an outbound journey. When you feel you have walked far enough, turn round, strip and retrace your steps. I've done this many times when in a new location on holiday. One time I got it seriously wrong - I'd forgotten about the midday siesta. My scouting was during the siesta. Of course nobody was around. But my naked return journey was after siesta and I met quite a few people on the path.

This post was edited

I've had a similar desire to visit a local nature conservatory and take some nude pictures with my Harley. Alas it was not to be - I sold the bike before i could do it. What held me back was the fear of being caught and arrested. Now the most exciting/daring thing I do is walk out onto my deck naked in the middle of the day, and our yard is not that secluded.

This post was edited