RE: Doing something risky and fun

I have also posted photos at Naked Public Dares under the name jfredrick. I haven't
done many of the dares - hard to do when alone. But have had fun
doing some of them.

This post was edited

I have also posted photos at Naked Public Dares under the name jfredrick. I haven'tdone many of the dares - hard to do when alone. But have had fundoing some of them.Try using the video mode on your camera or phone. You can then use one of the many free video editors to take a frame grab to get your photograph.That's what I often do.

This post was edited

I've seen your pics on there before -- it's great, some of the places you've stripped off. I used to have pics on there several years ago, but they don't seem to be there anymore.

This post was edited

Texas is the same way - public urination counts as indecent exposure. A first offense won't land you on the sex offenders list, but it's a Class B misdemeanor.

This post was edited

Just posted pic of me at textile beach sign. Waiting for admins to approve. The pic was taken by a textile couple and was great fun.

This post was edited

I cleaned all my front windows today, inside and out, in the nude. It was two hours naked fun and my windows sparkle now. BTW the front of my house is very visible to anyone passing.

This post was edited

AwryAngel: I recommend you try stick to National Forest land instead of State Park land. Be just as careful though. If camping is something you're into, go on a multi-day hike. You'll have better luck when you're further out than where day-trippers will reach.

This post was edited

We are having a clear, cool, crisp morning with a gentle breeze. I'm in the office that faces the street. I've opened the windows and pulled up the blinds. I had my wife go out onto the sidewalk and look in to see if I'm visible to those walking by. She said, "I can see that someone is sitting inside but can see you clearly at all. Only time I could see that you were naked is when I walked up to the window and looked in." So ... I'm sitting naked in our office, at the computer, windows and shades wide open and enjoying the cool morning and breeze! Nice to change out the air inside the house with fresh air every now and then!

This post was edited

About two years ago I wore my kilt to a party and then took it off,
just for fun. Well all the ladies were asking if I was wearing it
in the traditional way with nothing under it. a few sneaky peeps
and kilt-lifting twirls were not enough. So, at the end of the
evening, I took it and everything else off to prove there was no
underwear. All the time I was encouraged by the ladies. It's one of
the best things I ever did.

There are times when I have to cover up. For fun I chose to use a
very short,flimsy, see-through sarong - the sort that is sold
for women to wear over their swimwear.The slightest breeze
will lift the flimsy cloth. Or I can sit or kneel revealing all.
And when I get close they realise they can see everything. I enjoy
the reactions, usually from the ladies and always amusement.

There are other times when I actually wear shorts. I chose very
short shorts and cut out the modesty lining. They have inadequate
pockets at best.The bonus is that my bits come into
view below the hem when I sit. Sometimes it is the full Monty.
Great fun! A friend wears long shorts covered in pockets. Once when
I was robbed he blamed me saying: You are to busy
flashing

This post was edited

We were vacationing at a resort in Cuba. In front of the main entrance was an old steam locomotive. I had my camera and was dressed only in my tan through swim briefs. I decided to get a photo of me standing nude beside the locomotive on the side away from the entrance. I checked out the lines of sight and picked my spot. The camera was set down, aimed and the 10 second timer started. The camera went off the first time before I was in position so I tried again. The second time I almost fell as I was bent over on one foot trying to get the swimsuit off. That is when the picture was taken! I decided enough risk, and left while I was still undiscovered.

This post was edited