RE: WHO SAW YOU LAST?

I was having bath in a river. There were people around...men...who saw me in nude.

This post was edited

It was a bunch of other nudists and staff at Harrogate Turkish Baths, and just before that another bunch of nudists on holiday in Mallorca. If I don't count nudists (or staff) it has to be the many swimwear-clad bathers on a Mallorca beach. We went to a beach in the south of the island known to be nude tolerant. The beach was packed but with absolutely no nudists to be seen anywhere. We asked at a beach bar where they said it was OK to be naked. So we stripped off right next to the bar. We certainly did get noticed and a girl came over from the bar to take our photos.

This post was edited

we spent last 5 years touring around australia. i go naked around camp site whenever i can, so, been "sprung" a few times. last time would have been about 12 months ago. missus(non nudist) had gone up to sydney to baby sit the grandkids, i took the van and camped out at Bethungra dam just south of Cootamundra NSW. i managed to find a spot far enough away from others that i was able put up my nudist campsite sign and go naked. one afternoon couple of young blokes drove up, read the sign and continued on to van, where i was sitting naked in annex reading a book, they said they liked my sign and drove off again, next morning my sign was missing!

This post was edited

I was at Haridwar....had very peaceful and spiritually enlighting nudity. One day I found a deserted area along the river. I had nude bath....then had nude worshipping the Shivaling in one temple.
The experience that I long longed to have.

This post was edited

I was at Haridwar....had very peaceful and spiritually enlighting nudity. One day I found a deserted area along the river. I had nude bath....then had nude worshipping the Shivaling in one temple.The experience that I long longed to have.I'm glad you finally had that spiritual experience.

This post was edited

DPD delivery man. He came through my garden gate, where I was
pruning trees- totally naked, as always.

This post was edited

A bunch of equally naked mostly Russian guys at a traditional
Russian bath house - the Sanduny Banya - in Moscow ... a few days ago ...

This post was edited

A bunch of equally naked mostly Hungarian guys at a traditional Hungarian bath house - the Rudas Bath - in Budapest ... a few hours ago ...

This post was edited

I was in a park in Farmington Hill Michigan USA. I was the only one in the parking lot. So as soon asI was on the hiking trail, off came my clothes. After walking for a little while I came across a bridged over a little creek. I thought it was a great place for some selfies. So I started taking pictures. After a couple of shots I looked up the trail a way and there was an elderly lady walking her dog. She was just standing there. Not sure how long she was there but as soon as I saw her she turned around and went the other way. By the time I got my gear together she was gone. Later I found out that there is a subdivision connected to the park. However she was violating the park rules because dogs are not allowed.

This post was edited

The last person to see me nude was a friends husband. We had been out shopping and she forgot a bag in my truck and called and said she would be by to pick it up some time later. It was hot so when I got home I stripped and went for a swim and then took advantge of the late afternoon sun and get a little tan time. I heard a car come up the driveway and saw it was my friends car so didn't bother to cover up as we sun nude together often . Well the next thing I know I hear footsteps on the deck and turn to see her husband with saucer size eyes lol. I just casually got up and went to the door and grabbed the bag and brought it back to him. I didn't even bother to cover , was too late anyway. We chatted for a few mins before he left. He had never seen me nude before, his wife since we were kids.

This post was edited