Perfect record.

Every time i mowed the back yard this season I have mowed it with nothing on. Well did have my Crocs on, but that is it.Might have one more mowing. Hope it stays warm enough to be sans clothing for that last time.

This topic was edited
RE: Perfect record.

I only started cutting the grass nude during the summer, so next year I will be doing it nude longer with the first few cuts I might need something on if it is still to cold to be nude as it could be in late March April. Nude grass cutting is the best.

This post was edited

Great achievement! Congrats. I wish my yard was private enough to do the same.Me too, but chain link fencing does not contribute to any privacy in my yard.

This post was edited

Yea, some people have all the luck.

This post was edited

Lakeman, really nice pics wish we were closer.

This post was edited

Lakeman, really nice pics wish we were closer.i wish I could just sit in my yard nude let alone cut my yard nude

This post was edited

When a bastard developer cut 5 mature redwoods down in a neighboring lot and slapped up 2 McMansions that overlooked my once private backyard, I vowed to not care any more. They can see me in all my glory any time I want to do naked yard work.

This post was edited

Every time i mowed the back yard this season I have mowed it with nothing on. Well did have my Crocs on, but that is it.
Maybe we should call the Guinness Book of Records and see if they can start a category for you, noodengr...LOL.

This post was edited

I mowed my back lawn today naked and it was only 9C (50F). The secret is just to keep moving.

This post was edited

i'm still working on my natural privacy screen , the left and right sides are pretty well screened but my yard slopes down behind so that's my only problem i may never be able to mow the front but i believe soon i'll be able to move the back nude. i wish i would have worked harder on this years ago.

This post was edited

Well Done. one day...

This post was edited