RE: Hubbies are nudist but wives don't approve it. Why?? Lets discuss and solve it..

To analyze this you have to take it from the textilesPOV.As a woman, one has been told from childhood on that guysonly want to see you naked to get aroused. Naked is several stepsaway from fully clothed and very close to sexual activity in the"making out" spectrum. There are giga-terrabytes of videos and pixon the internet to testify to that. Nude females are alsophysically more vulnerable. They learn that publicly nude peopleare either potential victims or possible perps. Naked meansthe world can see your imperfections and engenders the fear ofbeing compared and found lacking.Most textiled men aren't obsessed over their own looks but some ofthe more boorish can be heard denouncing some lovely lady becausethey think she's too old or too fat. This has an effect onwomen.When main stream media shows nudity it is almost always in anerotic context. Non-erotic on screen nudity is so rare thattextiled men often find it erotic anyhow.Nobody teaches men that they must keep their clothing on for fearthat it would compromise their virtue. While female nudity isviewed by textiles as advertising sexual availability, malenudity is viewed by textiles as sexual aggression.That's a double whammy any textile female has to get overbefore accepting nudism. Should therefor not be surprising that itis far more difficult to get women into nudism than men. However,once they get over the hurdle and unlearn all the nonsense theybeen taught from day one, They are as enthusiastic as any of themen they are outnumbered by.

This post was edited
RE: Hubbies are nudist but wives don't approve it. Why?? Lets discuss and solve it..

For whatever reason, a lot of the men here seem to have just decided one day they want to become naturists, or get into naturism.It's been our experience that women don't just decide one day they want to be naturists, they either have grown up with it, or discovered it with their partners then embraced it.I think a lot of people, men and women enjoy being naked at home, but would never consider themselves to be naturists, or want to be naked among others at a beach or resort.

This post was edited

Good 'ol judgemental DumbHarleyCouple makes yet another judgmental, know it all like statement judging all married, nudist men like he is the ultimate and perfect husband.

This post was edited
RE:Opposite

Hello I wish that was the same with my wife and I, I do like to be naked so I pick my times maybe she will approve one day .

This post was edited
RE:Hubbies are nudist but wives don't approve it. Why?? Lets discuss and solve it..

My wife is ok with my nudism. She is looking with me for places we can go to where I can be nude while she can remain clothed.

This post was edited
RE:Hubbies are nudist but wives don't approve it. Why?? Lets discuss and solve it..

I find the last post to be thought provoking for myself. My Office manager 23 years ago and I got to be best friends. Sadly even more so than our own spouses as neither one of us were 'friends' with our spouses just married. As time went on I divorced and she subsequently did too. It's times like that we lean on our friends and we did. She admitted to me her deep feelings for me, long story short I had kids to raise first but we did marry a couple years later.

We discovered living naked together. Before nudism we had the deepest respect, friendship and common ground. However having been practicing the lifestyle for near 20 years it's become a very important element. Even much more so after successfully launching the last kid and being able to get out in social nudity activities.

Mrs Rock knows there is no going back for us now. She is the one more anxious to get this season started than I am and I'm pretty stoked.

This post was edited

My wife is ok with my nudism. She is looking with me for places we can go to where I can be nude while she can remain clothed.

I'd be very happy with that.

This post was edited

Very well said NakedNaturalist.

This post was edited

My wife has come with me to various nude resorts, though she remains clothed except when in the pool or sauna. Actually, I can't blame her because we both are very sensitive to the skin and have to drench ourselves with sunscreen before we can go out. Last year she came with me to a nude resort for a week. It went well enough and this year she said she'd go again.

Dave

This post was edited

Lucky man. Ask her to give my wife a call will ya! LOL

This post was edited