RE: circumcised - state or event?

I am and feel good about it

Same here and havent given it any thought as to why or what if i wasnt. I live my life with no regrets and thank my parents for the decision they made.

This post was edited

I tend to say that I opted to BECOM circumcised ten years ago. Thus, I guess I'd also be inclined to also say that I AM circumcised. To say that I WAS circumcised would seem to imply that it was someone else's decision, but this was something Ielected to do on my own.And so??? Are you happy you had it done. Did you have to have it done? Do you miss the way it was? So many on here say which is better but honestly if we haven't been both ways we really never know.

This post was edited

I tend to say that I opted to BECOM circumcised ten years ago. Thus, I guess I'd also be inclined to also say that I AM circumcised. To say that I WAS circumcised would seem to imply that it was someone else's decision, but this was something Ielected to do on my own.There is also the choice element, for those of us who took that route. 'I got circumcised at 18', or 'I had myself circumcised in 1998' implies an active element in the process.

This post was edited

I am circumcised and always have been

This post was edited

Some men I know say 'I am circumcised', a state in which they are, like 'I am bald/hairy/short ...'. Other guys say 'I have been circumcised', and it was an event, like 'I have been vaccinated'. (When referring to the actual operations everyone says 'I was circumcised as a baby/man ...').So ... are you circumcised, or have you been circumcised? I, most definitely, am!!I think its both a state and an event. i had myself circumcised when i was in my 50s. No regrets, love it. and yes im in a circumcised state which i am very happy with. Helmets rule.

This post was edited

I have always been circumcised from birthand it looks far better than uncut. All my friends are uncut and some are jealous of me as the ladies love my circumcised cock.

This post was edited

I was circumcised as a baby so I do not know what its like to be uncut but I have been with a few guys thats have foreskins and there knobs seem so very sensitive and feel good in my mouth sucking them, but I do like cut cocks better, but would not turn one down as I like both..Dave

This post was edited

I am and still am circumcised

This post was edited

well as was circumcised as a baby so ive never known what its like to have a foreskin,i if given the choice would choose to be circumcised .I like the look and the knowledge that i dont have to worry about smegma etc.
However i read other threads that some men feel like they;ve been robbed of something by being circumcised,mostly Americans where circumcision is more common over here in the uk its rarer and there seems to be more men wanting to be circumcised here,maybe its just the thought of wanting to be different.
Ive only ever had one partner say she found it strange me having no foreskin but mine was the 1st one she had come across.Ive had to show other girlfriends how to do certain things as things are different were your cir but they have soon got the idea and have all said they prefer a circumcised xxxx. Dont want to get too sexually descriptive here but i thought it was relevantIs it an event or a state of mind ford me its both for me

This post was edited
RE:circumcised - state or event?

"I am circumcised." Since it was done before I can remember, it's another fact about my body, like "I am righthanded." If it was done late enough that I remembered it, I might use the event language instead.

This post was edited