"Extreme" nudism?

Just for fun.

In this age of "Extreme" recreational activities (Extreme Sports), what would "Extreme" Nudism look like to you?

This topic was edited
RE:"Extreme" nudism?

In no particular order Frying bacon, Cactus gardening, Bee keeping , Porcupine training.

This post was edited

Welding

This post was edited

Giving a cat a bath

This post was edited

i always am nude when fixing bacon. I do a few slices in the microwave. no splatters
I have photographed a swarm of bees that were taking up residence in a barrel in my back yard, up close and bareass
have carried my potted cactus while nude

have not interacted with porcupines clothed or nude

so 3 out of 4 am i an extreme nudist?

This post was edited

I like rock and cliff climbing naked. I do wear a good pair of sandals, nothing else. Some have asked if it is dangerous, climbing all that way up. If I fell off I'd be just as injured clothed or naked. And it does attract attention, all that way up and open to view.

This post was edited

Weed eating-clearing brush=extreme or lazy to cloth

This post was edited

Have done nude weed eating but took a shot from flying weeds to the nuts and quit!

This post was edited

This started out as fun.
But it shows that cloths are just a tool that increases are capability's and nothing more.

Its good when you can have some fun and learn a little something to.

This post was edited

Weed eating-clearing brush=extreme or lazy to cloth

Normal for me to do this nude other than ear muffs. Pruning rambling roses also.

This post was edited

Have done nude weed eating but took a shot from flying weeds to the nuts and quit!

By brother-in-law was a city boy that moved to the country. He did weed whacking but did not know what poison ivy looked like.

Bob

This post was edited