RE: wearing underwear

The only time I wear boxers is when it's cold out, but only for the extra layer of warmth.

This post was edited

Having to remove the belt at airport security, with shorts loose enough to need the belt can be more revealing than the traveling public may be prepared for. You know, standing in that scanner with your hands over your head and your feet on those stenciled marks on the floor - Sometimes you just gotta - like it or not.

This post was edited

As for about 95% of the time I don't even think about it

This post was edited

Well sometimes you have to to be able to join in the fun. https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/no-trousers-tube-day-travel-chaos-very-different-kind-1600048?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=rss-inner&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news

This post was edited

My underwear is my skin. I am either dressed, or not.

This post was edited
RE:wearing underwear

I wear underwear only when I have to go out.

This post was edited

Well sometimes you have to to be able to join in the fun. https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/no-trousers-tube-day-travel-chaos-very-different-kind-1600048?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=rss-inner&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news

Some of us would have to buy some undies LOL

This post was edited

Having to remove the belt at airport security, with shorts loose enough to need the belt can be more revealing than the travelling public may be prepared for. You know, standing in that scanner with your hands over your head and your feet on those stencilled marks on the floor - Sometimes you just gotta - like it or not.

Well I had the case last summer where I was dumping a dumpy bag of garden wast at the recycling centre when I felt my shorts were getting lower and managed to put the bag down on the side of the skip/railings before they fell down and this was due to the popper coming undone and the zip dropping down as well.

This post was edited

I wear clothes where I can't be nude. I normally wear underwear when I wear clothes.

This post was edited

do you wear underwear in places where you cant be nude?

Almost never unless it's for warmth like this time of year.

This post was edited