Promoting the Nudist Life Style.

I believe that we nudists need to do more to promote the nudist life style. Do you agree with this and do you have any suggestions to help make this happen?

This topic was edited
RE:Promoting the Nudist Life Style.

We need more appearances in TV and movies that show we are normal except for how we dress or dont dress. A television series like Roseanne (1988-1997) may help, but to get that on TV with current censorship rules would be difficult to not make it look cheesy.

Bob

This post was edited

Before we can promote nudism as a healthy and natural lifestyle, we must first try to eradicate the idiots who enjoy publically displaying their perversions, like oversexed rampant rabbits.

This post was edited

People have a tendency to fear the unknown. But curious just the same. When Im at the nude beach I like to give a friendly hello to gawkers or curiosity seekers. When they respond back and will converse, I have a conversation with them about how great being nude is. Surprisingly, I have made a few comfortable enough to try it.

This post was edited

We can try forwarding positive articles to a local paper or news organization. If you get the chance to actually talk to a news person like at the fair or local venue that would be great.

This post was edited

Why? I have never understood folks' desire to promote the lifestyle and accompanying belief system. Some naturists are downright evangelical and mean about doing so, and if you don't agree with them in every way, you are discriminated against.

However, if I was going to, "Promote," it, I would do so by promoting my non-landed group and Internet marketing.

This post was edited

Why? I have never understood folks' desire to promote the lifestyle and accompanying belief system. Some naturists are downright evangelical and mean about doing so, and if you don't agree with them in every way, you are discriminated against.However, if I was going to, "Promote," it, I would do so by promoting my non-landed group and Internet marketing.

Wouldn't promoting the nudist lifestyle aid you by attracting more members to your non-landed group?

This post was edited

At one time, years ago, I saw a website called naked news. It was like a standard newscast except all the reporters and talking heads were nude. Is that website still around? Does anyone else remember it?

This post was edited

How can you promoted nudist lifestyle in the States ?

In a country who is AGAIN nudism, even topless in not allowed on beaches... (L.A), even nudist pools in Las Vegas are topless allowed....and not nude...in SF is 60 % of the people clothed on Baker Beach...

No public naked sauna for men/women...

Yes, a few nudist campgrounds....if they where in Europe, there would be closed by to expensive and old stuff (we visit Lupin Lodge)

And Tampa Caliente (The hottest party on the Planet)...lol....we stayed only one night....and were very happy with that....

Haulover and South Beach in FL that are nudist or free beaches....maybe because that is not the real America...

This post was edited

I could not agree more. It's the whole reason for my post in forum. The only real way to do it is together as a whole. One loud voice.

This post was edited

How can you promoted nudist lifestyle in the States ?In a country who is AGAIN nudism, even topless in not allowed on beaches... (L.A), even nudist pools in Las Vegas are topless allowed....and not nude...in SF is 60 % of the people clothed on Baker Beach...No public naked sauna for men/women...Yes, a few nudist campgrounds....if they where in Europe, there would be closed by to expensive and old stuff (we visit Lupin Lodge)And Tampa Caliente (The hottest party on the Planet)...lol....we stayed only one night....and were very happy with that....Haulover and South Beach in FL that are nudist or free beaches....maybe because that is not the real America...You know very, very little about nudism in the US it seems. Baker Beach is a clothing optional beach at the north end only. Not nude, optional. There is camping at almost every nudist resort in the US, so there's dozens of those.There are 15 clothing optional beaches, three resorts, and a few clothing optional hot springs within a three hour drive of where we live in Northern California.

Clothing optinal beach...is not a nudist beach
Clothing optinal hot springs.....is not a nudist "wellness"

3 resorts.......waw....In The Netherlands they are 62 nudist campgrounds,, 6 nudist hotels,
120 nude sauna, 83 nudist beaches and 48 swimmingpools where people can swim nude (some moments of the month)...for 17 mil people....

Stop thinking your country is nudist frienly.

This post was edited