RE:Laundry

I've been nude all day. It just started to rain, and so my wife and I ran outside to get the washing in. She was clothed, I was nude, and she didn't care a bit. It's nice to feel accepted.

This post was edited

lol I have done that too on holiday

This post was edited

Best way to do laundry is nude. That way all of your clothes are clean when you are done.

This post was edited

I read somewhere that you know you are a nudist when there are more towels than clothes in you laundry.

This post was edited

Always launder nude - That way ALL my clothes are clean! ;-)

This post was edited

Towels and stuff drying right now, while I sit here browsing and having some green tea. Yes, I am naked.

This post was edited

My wife is particular about what types of clothing she will wash together, light v. dark; heavy v. knit v. permanent press. Since I wear as little of anything a possible in the summer, there is often a period of weeks before she has enough of some types, even though she is generally dresses herself. This means I need to own more clothing than I otherwise would, since I would still run out of some items even though I don't wear them that long or that often. How do those of you who own very little clothing handle this?

This post was edited

Ahah, daring! Must be nice to be that free. In my shared accommodation in the UK I hung out nude too, so did my two other male room mates.

This post was edited