Laundry

Sitting here nude while the clothes I was wearing are in the wash. I suspect I am not the only one to have done this.

This topic was edited
RE:Laundry

Omg I do this all the time

This post was edited

I used to do that, until some customers complained to the management.

This post was edited

I did two trips by motorcycle around the country. Carrying a lot of clothes is impossible so when I stopped and stayed at a campground I would do my laundry at their laundry area late after people were in for the night or early morning before people woke. I would remove all my clothes and wash them while sitting and reading or planning my next days trip

This post was edited

That's the way to do 'all' the laundry. I'm glad it wasn't too cold or you may have had to stand right next to the dryer. Take care and I hope all your MC trips go well. John.

This post was edited

Funny thing about laundry; living naked but still having to venture out and run errands or do certain things, even nudists must get dressed. There are times when I'm only dressed in clothes for 15 mins to an hour. When those times happen and depending on what I was doing, those clothes aren't dirty and don't need washing. I usually come home and take them off and lay them on the back of our couch, just in case I need to put them on again if the need arises. There have been times that I've worn the same clothes three separate times in three days for very short periods of time. My wife will usually say, "just throw them in the wash and pick another outfit!" :D

My lovely naked wife does laundry almost every day. Towels is usually the most frequently washed item. With us taking two showers a day, some times an additional one outdoors after yard work, the towels get washed frequently, as do the towels we sit on, on the couch and on our office chairs. Always makes my day walking into the laundry room and seeing my wife standing naked at the washer or dryer loading clothes or towels. I'm lucky to have a wife that enjoys doing her chores and doing them naked! :D

This post was edited

i unfortunately have to get dressed to do laundry as it is a public laundry room, and i have to go up a flight and a half of stairs, cross the parking lot and go up more stairs. besides today is too cold to be naked outside.

This post was edited

Our laundry area is near the door from the garage. When my wife comes home from work she strips off her uniform and everything goes into the washer before even venturing farther into the house.

This post was edited

i host long distance bicyclist during the summer. They know in advance that I am a nudist. Some strip off and join me in the buff for their time here. I make my laundry available to them. Many travel with minimal changes of clothes. One young man spent 2 days here and never wore a stitch of clothing. When he provided feedback for me one of his comments was " you can wash ALL your clothes at Kevin's, he is a nudist"
I did have one other guy who threw all but his underwear in the wash when he got here..

This post was edited

I have always liked to do the laundry nude.. Taking off what I have on and adding it to the wash load. Something satisfying to see absolutely no dirty cloths in the hamper and none on at the same time. Steve

This post was edited

Yea, it's funny how I'm nude in my office all day but wife expects me to rotate the laundry. I don't even want to touch clothes on these days.

This post was edited