RE:Laundry

At home always, but It's like impossible for me to just sit still while laundry is in the wash. I either start doing other chores like dusting, or when everything is clean make cookies or pancakes :-)

This post was edited

At home always, but It's like impossible for me to just sit still while laundry is in the wash. I either start doing other chores like dusting, or when everything is clean make cookies or pancakes :-)

I like it! I like both of them ... cookies and pancakes! :D

This post was edited

I find it to be such an oxymoron when I say hey I'm a nudist but wait I got to put you on hold for a minute for i have to check on my laundry. . . LoL . . . Hawk

This post was edited

I find it to be such an oxymoron when I say hey I'm a nudist but wait I got to put you on hold for a minute for i have to check on my laundry. . . LoL . . . Hawk

Hawk,

Towels and bedding, right?

Bob

This post was edited

I agree with how you feel. I always strip and do all my laundry. No dirty clothes in the hamper.

This post was edited

Im the same, straight in washer

This post was edited

I find it to be such an oxymoron when I say hey I'm a nudist but wait I got to put you on hold for a minute for i have to check on my laundry. . . LoL . . . HawkHawk,Towels and bedding, right?Bob

Yes yes of course lol ;)

This post was edited

In about a month I will be able to say the same as my wife and I are buying a house , can't wait to close on the house. Not real private but will dam sure be nude inside maybe outside at dark.

This post was edited

Our backyard is secluded enough that I can go nude outside for most of it. Hanging out the laundry, and getting it in again nude on a hot day is great!

This post was edited

The trouble is when it is warm enough to hang the washing outside to dry nude there are less times I have to do it as the amount of cloths I have on goes down to shorts for walking the dog on roads and tee shirt as well when going into town.

This post was edited