RE:Laundry

I have been known to hang out the washing nude, that was until I found out the neighbour was watching me through a small hole in the fence.

I don't see how that should be a problem, but if it is, then block the hole in the fence.

This post was edited

Hanging the cloths on the clothes line is out of site so easy to do it nude but the problem is coming out of the back door where I can be seen from the road so it is a risk I have to take while I do it.

This post was edited

I have been known to hang out the washing nude, that was until I found out the neighbour was watching me through a small hole in the fence.I don't see how that should be a problem, but if it is, then block the hole in the fence.

But that would defeat the reason the hole was put there in the first place.

This post was edited

Hanging the cloths on the cloths line is out of site so easy to do it nude but the problem is coming out of the back door where I can be seen from the road so it is a risk I have to take while I do it.

In England do you wear cloths or clothes?

This post was edited

Hanging the cloths on the cloths line is out of site so easy to do it nude but the problem is coming out of the back door where I can be seen from the road so it is a risk I have to take while I do it.

The basket full of clothes should cover what could be seen from the road.

This post was edited

Hanging the cloths on the cloths line is out of site so easy to do it nude but the problem is coming out of the back door where I can be seen from the road so it is a risk I have to take while I do it.In England do you wear cloths or clothes?

The brats from Brussels have been nicking all our money so we can't afford proper clothes so we have to have just have cloths on. (Word now corrected)

This post was edited

Hanging the cloths on the cloths line is out of site so easy to do it nude but the problem is coming out of the back door where I can be seen from the road so it is a risk I have to take while I do it.The basket full of clothes should cover what could be seen from the road.

Yes the basket will hide my manhood but people will be able to see my naked backside when I start down the path but as the lane is only lightly used by traffic I can here it coming and the few people walking by I can stay inside until they go past. It is the people on bikes what is the problem as they come so fast but if they see me nude just too bad.

This post was edited

Forgot to say that the back door is the same one that I use when going to do jobs in the garden so will have nothing to cover my private parts other than my hands.

This post was edited

a couple more ' laundry ' stories.

Years ago i was sitting in the hot tub and I heard a ' beep beep beep ' coming from the other side of the house. I had just stepped out of the tub, dripping wet and bare ass to investigate , when the meter reader came around the house. What I had heard was his back up beep on his truck. The first thing he said to me was " is it laundry day?" I replied " no I always soak this way" he got his reading and left.

I think part of the reason my first washer lasted 28 years was how little use it got. Being a single guy who only wears clothes when I have to, i would go almost 2 weeks when I was working full-time and then do a load of whites, a dark load, and then sheets and towels. Now that I am semi-retired, and am nude more than clothed, it is even longer. When I did a load of whites yesterday mostly socks and towels , I got to thinking, " i had not done a load in 3 weeks"

While traveling , I think part of the reason I manage to travel so light is that even on the road, i have clothes on at most 3/4 of the day and sometimes only 2/3 of since i go bare while in the hotel room. This past trip neither male roomie I had complained about my lack of clothes in the room.

This post was edited

In about a month I will be able to say the same as my wife and I are buying a house , can't wait to close on the house. Not real private but will dam sure be nude inside maybe outside at dark.

Oh, congrats on the new house! First thing I did after buying my own place was strip down and run around every room marking it as a nude zone. Most of the unpacking can be done nude. And definitely run around the back yard on a really dark night. Dont shock the neighbors (just yet anyway).

This post was edited