RE: Prince Albert

I agree , she is a great gal! Haven't given up on it yet!

This post was edited

I enjoy the weight of jewelry on my cock. However I would never get a prince Albert because I like using urinals. My friends with PAs spray so they have to sit down on a toilet to pee.

This post was edited

I enjoy the weight of jewelry on my cock. However I would never get a prince Albert because I like using urinals. My friends with PAs spray so they have to sit down on a toilet to pee.That's not necessarily so. I use a urinal in one of two ways... I either remove the PA (it takes five seconds to remove and replace) or I turn the jewelry horizontally and that solves the problem.

This post was edited

I do make sure I have a tissue or use some toilet tissue to dab after, especially wiping the jewelry.

This post was edited

If you want one get one. I know older guys who have them and are still making them.
If it is an issue during sex, remove it for intercourse and just let it hang when you aren't having sex. DO IT

This post was edited

Can you ever be too old? I'm 72 and had mine done yesterday.

This post was edited
RE:Prince Albert

You're never too old - I love having my PA, it would feel weird without the weight hanging there now :-)
Love the looks it gets too

This post was edited

I took a look Smooth Nude, great pictures. I have used sounds - metal rods of varying thickness about 8 inches long which are inserted in the same way (but with nothing to hold them in place. The feeling is interesting but different from a PA. There is a lance which can be inserted and held in place by a T piece through the PA piercing. It is open, allowing for peeing. I'm hoping to try one when I've worked my PA piercing up to a large enough size (right now I'm up to 3mm).

This post was edited

Just needing some advise on a Prince Albert. I am 61 years old & have always liked to have some jewelry of some sort on my penis. A prince albert is what I would like , but am I too old for one? My wife says why would I want one? We still have a active sex life ,so that's not a problem. I think I would love the feel of something on my penis hanging . Want do you think?

My thinking was along the same lines as yours. I wanted a PA for a number of years and swore I would get one for my 60th birthday. One thing led to another and I just never got to it. Having mentioned this to my wife a couple of years ago, she encouraged me to get it done. Finally, a few days before Christmas of last year, she drove me to the piercing studio to have it done at the ripe old age of 66.

Yeah, it hurt for a minute or two. And it did bleed somewhat but nothing drastic. I followed after care instructions which were nothing more than dipping my penis in warm salt water twice a day. Healing took less than a month with no complications whatsoever. I have read where PAs are among the fastest healing piercings. I started with a 14 ga curved barbell and over time have gradually stretched the piercing. I went directly from 14 to 10 ga, then from 10 to 8, 8 to 6 and finally to 4 ga, allowing 6 or 8 weeks in between each change. I used a curved stretcher to facilitate the process. I am now wearing either screwball ring (didn't want the hassle of a captured ball) or a curved barbell with an inside diameter of 1/2".

My PA is coming up on being a year old and I am very glad I finally had it done. I like the look and I enjoy the weight of the steel hanging on my penis. I doubt I will go any larger than my current 4 ga. My penis is not that large, so anything larger and thicker might just look ridiculous. My wife likes the look of my PA, often plays with it and threatens to attach a least to the screwball ring to lead me around, LOL. Overall however, she prefers the look of the pink or blue titanium curved barbells in my collection.

Of note however, urinating can be challenging, as one tends to dribble somewhat from the hole in the underside of the penis. For me it is simply easier to sit to pee, which is something I had been doing for the past few years anyway. The benefit there is that the toilet and surrounding area stay so much cleaner, plus the real bonus is that one never needs to remember to put the toilet seat down, LOL.

Warning: a local nude facility has a rule against wearing any genital jewelry on their premises. That policy, along with one requiring guests to be 100% nude 100% of the time, was enough to convince to remain on the textile side of their fence. I don't need nudist Nazis telling me how to enjoy my nudity. Avalon, a nude resort/community my wife and I frequent has no such aversion. Some of our gay friends who are residents there have promised to hang a Christmas ornament from my PA the next time we visit. That works for me. It's all good fun.

This post was edited