RE:What do you wear when you cant be nude but want to be...

Spring thru late fall, shorts, tank top and sandals with a cap. Late fall to early spring weather appropriate, jeans shirt jacket shoes n socks, never wear constricting tidy whities, always commando.

Do you skip the shirt when you can?

This post was edited

I have few pairs of loose running shorts I purchased years ago. They are not too long and end just 3 inches above the knee.For me, ending 3 inches above the knee is WAAAYYY too long. I prefer mine to end 5 or so inches below my crotch, so I have more of my upper thighs exposed to the sun and wind. I have made cut off shorts out of old blue jeans by turning them inside out and cutting just below the tip of the front pockets. I don't really like them to be any longer than that. The less cloth there is the better, in my opinion.Do you remember when the style was to cut them short enough to have the bottom of he pocket showing?Still wear them that short at age 68. I wear my jeans out first just below the crotch where my legs rub when I walk. The jeans then get cut off at the wear point. I should probably walk more because I am running out of cut offs. Eventually the rest of the crotch disintegrates.

Do you wear underwear with them?
If not, how do you avoid exposure in inappropriate places?

This post was edited

March 21 , 2018 . From late Spring to early Autumn , when I'm at the beach before reaching the area where I am able to lay out naked , I wear shorts and a T-shirt , a baseball cap and sandals . Slip the T-shirt off as soon as I get to the beach . So I walk the shoreline in my shorts and sandals , wearing my cap on my head . Many people recognize me since that's how I dress all the time when I'm at this beach and I have to wear something . Steve

This post was edited

March 21 , 2018 . From late Spring to early Autumn , when I'm at the beach before reaching the area where I am able to lay out naked , I wear shorts and a T-shirt , a baseball cap and sandals . Slip the T-shirt off as soon as I get to the beach . So I walk the shoreline in my shorts and sandals , wearing my cap on my head . Many people recognize me since that's how I dress all the time when I'm at this beach and I have to wear something . Steve

I generally leave home wearing just shorts and bring sandals ans a t-shirt.
Always wear the sandals from the car to the beach.
Often the shirt doesn't get worn at all, but I bring it in case I stop somewhere that requires it

This post was edited
RE: What do you wear when you cant be nude but want to be...

Do any guys just wear a short sarong which covers what it needs to from the sidewalk, but light enough to let the breeze through?

I do on occasion wear half-sarongs. Most recently in rural areas of Hawaii, and in Miami, from the parking area to Haulover. Sometimes in my yard. It is a really nice way to dress and I wish it wasn't comsidered so outlandish here in the north woods

This post was edited

I have few pairs of loose running shorts I purchased years ago. They are not too long and end just 3 inches above the knee.For me, ending 3 inches above the knee is WAAAYYY too long. I prefer mine to end 5 or so inches below my crotch, so I have more of my upper thighs exposed to the sun and wind. I have made cut off shorts out of old blue jeans by turning them inside out and cutting just below the tip of the front pockets. I don't really like them to be any longer than that. The less cloth there is the better, in my opinion.Do you remember when the style was to cut them short enough to have the bottom of he pocket showing?Still wear them that short at age 68. I wear my jeans out first just below the crotch where my legs rub when I walk. The jeans then get cut off at the wear point. I should probably walk more because I am running out of cut offs. Eventually the rest of the crotch disintegrates.Do you wear underwear with them?If not, how do you avoid exposure in inappropriate places?

It's rare that I don't wear underwear, but I don't have a lot to expose and the length of the shorts is adequate when standing. I might hang out when squatting, but any exposure would blend with my legs and a person would have to look hard to know for sure.

This post was edited

Hi, I completely understand. For this reason, I too, wear running short running shorts and I also remove the lining, that way, I feel free, unrestricted and pretty dignified if anyone was to approach. :) Have fun in the sun!

This post was edited
RE: What do you wear when you cant be nude but want to be...

Love my kilts and wear them any time I do have to wear jeans.

This post was edited

long tee

This post was edited

long tee

Never that for me.
I only wear anything above the waist when I have too.

This post was edited