What do you wear when you cant be nude but want to be...

What do you wear when you cant be nude, such as front yard where neighbors and kids can see, etc.My wife wears sun dresses, but I end up in some cargo shorts but am looking for something to be a bit more free...:)

This topic was edited
RE: What do you wear when you cant be nude but want to be...

lightest pair of shorts I own, which are mesh and slightly see thru. My wife wears a sheer cover up. If you're up close to us ... you can see through them but from the sidewalk ... can't see anything. Backyard ... always naked. ;D

This post was edited

A kilt works well and they're becoming a little more common than they used to be. The Utilikilt or SportKilt works great for American men. It's lighter and more versatile than a traditional kilt and usually has pockets. No underwear required, expected or accepted ;-). Easy on, easy off and the next best thing to being totally nude.

This post was edited

Usually Tee shirt and shorts.

This post was edited

Duh! Clothes.

This post was edited

Clothes, What are clothes ?

This post was edited

It depends on circumstance. Most of the time T-shirt and shorts unless swimming then it is a pair of speedos as like many others I can't abide clingy shorts. I have a brief pair of trunks, substantial thong which I sometimes use where topless but not nudity is OK. Resorting to thongs and other micro-swimsuits shows just how ridiculous not allowing nudity can be.

This post was edited

My hat

This post was edited

Just a long shirt with a couple of the bottom buttons closedor a skirt made from old denim jeans.

This post was edited

A pair of loose fitting shorts and a loose fitting tee shirt.If I can get by with it,I only wear the shorts.

This post was edited

I have a number of long t-shirt dresses are are not form fitting. I can get away with only that and sandals to run errands.

This post was edited