RE: What do you wear when you cant be nude but want to be...

Just bought several pair of hybrid shorts that feel great with and without underwear. The fabric is light, smooth, and stretchy; designed to dry quickly and can be found in many clothing stores. Solved the swimsuit problem without great expense by purchasing spandex type of sports activity underwear to wear at the beach or in the pool at the hotel. They are reminiscent of the suits I had in the late 1960's, yet are much more comfortable and way better than the big floppy wear that is in style today.

This post was edited
RE: What do you wear when you cant be nude but want to be...

I wear a pair of shorty style 'running shorts' from the old days. They do have a liner and cover just enough of your mid-section to keep from flashing anyone near when I'm mowing the front yard. They're nylon and actually do a good job. Found them on the internet.

This post was edited
RE:What do you wear when you cant be nude but want to be...

high cut split running shorts with no liner, have a great N2N pair

This post was edited

Shorts and sandals normally, and a tea-shirt if I have to such as in the local shop/post office, where there is a mad rule that the food hygiene lot think having a bare chest is a food health issue

This post was edited

Shorts and sandals normally, and a tea-shirt if I have to such as in the local shop/post office, where there is a mad rule that the food hygiene lot think having a bare chest is a food health issue

That's why I go through the Drive Thru ... I am not only shirtless but most times ... I'm naked! LOL ;-)

Piggybacking off Cheri's post, of some time ago, we frequent a market near our club. We always stop there before visiting the club to pick up a few things and sometimes will pick up a sandwich for lunch if the Caf isn't open on the day we are visiting. Many, many times we find the resident nudists from our club shopping for groceries at the market or at the drug store in the same shopping center and they also wear things that are loose fitting and usually just the sundress and sandals or flip flops. I can relate and would do the same thing. Living naked all the time and needing to go out in public for a short time, I'm certain you'd look for the slightest thing to put on that you can get away with. It certainly seems that way for many of the nudists from our club when they are visiting the nearby shopping strip mall.

This post was edited

I wear a long t-shirt if going outside the house for any amount of time or to check my mail, otherwise I am naked (weather permitting).

This post was edited

There are times I have to be fully dressed - Shirt, jeans, socks and shoes. That's at home or in public locally. I'm naked when home alone and on holiday. when having to cover on holiday I wear a flimsy wrap - a very short skirt in light/see through material easily lifted by the slightest wind, nothing else. I've had fun when ladies have realised they can see everything .

This post was edited

It really depends on where I'm going. In the summer time I spend a lot of time in southern Florida and anyone who lives or have gone to Florida in the summer knows it's unforgivablely hot and humid. I have few pairs of loose running shorts I purchased years ago. They are not too long and end just 3 inches above the knee. I bought them one size too big so they can fit loosely and I cut the lining out. The shorts fit loosely and provide a lot of room. I also have a few string tank top I purchased on vacation in Jamaica. They are cut in a way that the upper back is exposed and the front just covers part of your chest. The nipples and the sides of your chest aren't covered. On a hot humid day the shorts and the tank top are my go to. They are light, airy, and keep me cool.

For things like going out to get the mail, taking trash out or walking the dog I'll put on one of my oversized t-shirts on which covers my body down my knees.

That aside if I'm going to work, mall, dinner or any formal places I'll dress appropriately.

This post was edited

I have few pairs of loose running shorts I purchased years ago. They are not too long and end just 3 inches above the knee.

For me, ending 3 inches above the knee is WAAAYYY too long. I prefer mine to end 5 or so inches below my crotch, so I have more of my upper thighs exposed to the sun and wind. I have made cut off shorts out of old blue jeans by turning them inside out and cutting just below the tip of the front pockets. I don't really like them to be any longer than that. The less cloth there is the better, in my opinion.

This post was edited

This depends what I am doing as it is from a pair of shorts only preferably on the shorter side, then with a pair of sandals as well when walking the dog along roads and past properties (across fields the shorts come off so only the pair of sandals on) then a tee-shirt if going in shops etc as some mad people think it is unhygienic to be bare chested. Shoes and socks and long trousers and shirt if there isn't an option for less, and underwear at the last resort mainly if I have to have my suit on with the trousers a bit tight to be commando. Shorts/trousers are one size bigger than needed to be more comfy and less chance people will know I am commando as well.

This post was edited