RE: What do you wear when you cant be nude but want to be...

Duh! Clothes.DITTO

This post was edited

I have some elastic band athletic shorts that are comfy; if I really want to push it, I have a shower wrap that makes a sort of mini-kilt. At a local renfaire, I have a monk's robe that is pretty light and nearly like being nude feeling. I wear it at halloween too.

This post was edited

i wear a bathing suite with the mess cut out the one i wear lookslike shorts not the long board shorts with the mess out things are much free

This post was edited

i wear a bathing suite with the mess cut out the one i wear lookslike shorts not the long board shorts with the mess out things are much freeWhat are you going on about here? Surely the thread is about what to wear in beach/pool situations where nudity is not permitted and just how far you can push the boundaries without causing offence. In Saunas and steam rooms you could just use a towel which can be loosened or even dropped depending on the circumstance but in communal showers you may have to use your neo-nude beach garb.

This post was edited

i wear a bathing suite with the mess cut out the one i wear lookslike shorts not the long board shorts with the mess out things are much freeWhat are you going on about here? Surely the thread is about what to wear in beach/pool situations where nudity is not permitted and just how far you can push the boundaries without causing offence. In Saunas and steam rooms you could just use a towel which can be loosened or even dropped depending on the circumstance but in communal showers you may have to use your neo-nude beach garb.NO! This thread is NOT --"Surely the thread is about what to wear in beach/poolsituations where nudity is not permitted and just how far you can push the boundaries without causing offence."

The OP clearly said,"What do you wear when you cant be nude, such as front yard where neighbors and kids can see, etc.My wife wears sun dresses, but I end up in some cargo shorts but am looking for something to be a bit more free...:)"

This post was edited

I find that my workout stuff feels most free. Behind that Tommy Bahama fits pretty loose.

This post was edited

As less as possible: the smallest G-string I can find !

This post was edited

I want to be nude 24 / 7 So what i wear depends on what I am doing or where I am going.
Of course what I wear depends on 3 things, 1/. who else is around, 2/. my mood at the time and 3/. the weather
So around the farm it might be, light nylon footy shorts, or a denim skirt, or a t-shirt, or tight fitting cotton jocks (they move and mould the body and feel nude) if colder then only a light nylon windcheater, colder still only a snow jacket, and the full garb, ie trousers, shirt, jacket, socks and boots. when I have to do the heavy stuff mainly as protection.
In town shopping underwear, trousers, shirts socks, shoes and jacket if required.
At the pool or beach, tight nylons swim shorts with T shirt if required for extra sun protection,
(Note in managed swimming pools in Saigon you cannot wear board shorts or street clothes in the water, you must wear swimming costumes or you will get kicked out no argument, them's the rules. But they will sell you a costume if you want to swim and don't have one).

This post was edited

Something similar to what I was wearing three months ago.

This post was edited

I like to go topless, but in public people would probably accuse me of showing too much flesh so I don't go topless in public.

This post was edited