RE:OLD PROFILES = SHOULD THEY BE DELETED ?

If you do a search and use ''last login'' these profiles who haven't logged in for a long time will be the last ones which show up. Also you can set it just to show only people who have logged in the last year or less using ''last online''. I hope this is of use to you.

Thanks its good to chat and find new friends we are not great with computers so very helpful no point in trying to contact in active members. All the best J and J

This post was edited

It amused me to see people complaining about old profiles that they think should be deleted. It is not of their concern and it is easy to see if someone has been active as it shows the last login time. I don't know what people are searching for if they are bringing up inactive accounts. These accounts are not taking up space on their computer so what is the problem? I guess it slows down their trolling.

This post was edited

It amused me to see people complaining about old profiles that they think should be deleted. It is not of their concern and it is easy to see if someone has been active as it shows the last login time. I don't know what people are searching for if they are bringing up inactive accounts. These accounts are not taking up space on their computer so what is the problem? I guess it slows down their trolling.

[LIKE]

This post was edited

I don't think so. I forgot about the site and got a reminder four years later! Plus forums tend to have a lot of members posted once and never again, who knows if they'll ever come back, the majority won't, sure but a handful like me will.

This post was edited

STUPID ANSWER AND SHOWS JUST HOW VACUOUS AND SHALLOW YOU TRULY ARE.

This post was edited

some members on here seem to deliberately miss the point and say some really stupid things that must embarras them when they realise w eknow how dumb they are from their dumb comments.

This post was edited

some members on here seem to deliberately miss the point and say some really stupid things that must embarras them when they realise w eknow how dumb they are from their dumb comments.

I find it freakin' hysterical that considering your sentence structure, spelling, and poor use of the English language you call others dumb and think that they should be embarrassed.

This post was edited