RE:Nudist or exhibtionist?

OK, now it's time someone got all pissy and say their opinion is the only "right" way, so it might as well be me. I am a man with a body and soul and am sexual. We are all men in a body and soul and are sexual. I agree with the postings here. Nudity can enhance our pleasure, sensuality and sense of vitality, just like a wool sweater and polarfleece sweats can enhance our sense of security and comfort in the first cold winds of autumn.

I used to think exhibitionism was negative, some kind of invading others' boundaries or objectification. Now I think it's just admiring and being admired for an outfit which doesn't include textiles. I like being well-dressed when the occasion calls for it and the key to that is looking good undressed, so I enjoy that too, both seeing and being seen. Is it sexual in nature? It depends, but that's as relevant as pigmentation (which I envy others for having as I am in short supply). The honesty of nudity is good and I can be aware of how I differentiate between what I find beautiful and attractive.

Mostly nudity is a form of dress and a form of honesty. We can bare our skin but can we bare our souls? We can be buff or less than buff on the outside and can we be vulnerable and present to someone from our inside? Nudity simplifies things a bit, so I might as well also consider the beautiful souls on exhibit, including my own, and know it is good.

This post was edited

I am nude 90% of the time at home. Since I am at home naked I would assume that makes me a nudist. However, I enjoy being nude at spas and resorts and don't mind being looked at. That might qualify as an exhibitionist. Either way, I enjoy being nude and am as comfortable chatting and fellowshipping naked as I would be in a textile situation.
I guess my answer to the question is all of the above.

This post was edited

Appreciate your input Stoneandy and Phrogg!

This post was edited

I enjoy the freedom of being without clothes. It just feels awesome to me. Not an exhibitionist although I do have pictures on here. Just my part of being involved in this site. Just spent the weekend at a nudist resort and hated to leave.

This post was edited

Awesome question... For me its about living life without a feeling of confinement, As with many, I am dealing with a 9 to 5 in a suit and tie to support creature comforts (tv, internet, and food among other things). During my own time, I prefer to live life as I was born, without restriction of clothing nor strapped down.

I have never been one to put my body on display for gratification purposes or to get thrills from just being normal, natural and plain real. I am one that I for the most part have been comfortable in my own skin and tend to look at life through a different set of lenses. I have been to many places on the globe and find social behaviors interesting on many levels.

For me I am not one to put labels on everything, I find living life in a clothes free environment has many positive and benefits on so many levels. Healthy body image (acceptance), to lifestyle and healthy living. I have found that when all parts of the body have proper access to air flow, it helps cut down on bacteria and chances of infection. I am sure there are also other social dynamics that are benefits as well. Not just the oddities and strangeness that human behavior can go.

As mentioned look at things through different lenses. In short, no on the exhibition nor perverted intentions here living without clothing...

This post was edited

I'm both. I can be a respectful nudist of the situation calls for it but I love getting dares on snapchat. da.pendl

This post was edited

While only speaking for myself I am nude because I want to be. Many choices are taken from us in society and reclaiming one as basic as this feels good. No nudist can claim they are naked except by their own choice.
As to being free and accepted I'm not sure...most here have been friendly and open while others here have called my photos(non erect, face showing)ugly and shameful. Like I should be ashamed of any part of my body. Told to focus on face...my face is always naked, this is a nudist site and I want to be nude. So I don't always feel particularly free or accepted.
Of course I like it when you see me, otherwise I would cover up. And yes I enjoy seeing you too...I hope it is ok to look because I am human and seeing endowments that are attractive os a pleasure.
I may or may not think sexual thoughts at the sight of you and the sight of you seeing me but this IS a polite society and can keep my thoughts to myself if it is an inappropriate ace or time. Those saying sex must be separate from nudism seem silly...I may not need to have sex because I am naked but I need to be naked for sex...ok, ok rant over, we are all different with different opinions but in the name of freedom don't make me a slave to yours.

This post was edited

I completely agree with Dave. And have been in many of the same situations. It is all context and being conciderate of the people around you

I just moved to the ATL area and am looking for nudist friends to share time with

This post was edited

I completely agree with Dave. And have been in many of the same situations. It is all context and being conciderate of the people around you

I just moved to the ATL area and am looking for nudist friends to share time with

This post was edited

This post was edited