RE:Nude 24/7 How Long?

The longest time for me aside from flip flops and a cap was about 3 months.

Where were you that you managed to stay nude so long?

This post was edited

The longest time for me aside from flip flops and a cap was about 3 months.Where were you that you managed to stay nude so long?

There's probably LOTS of folks on here who would like the answer to that question. Any details you would like to divulge about the 3 months?

This post was edited

I was at home. I have a nice place in the country, very secluded 12 acres. I took a sabbatical from work due to stress. (almost had a stroke). Being that I never wear clothes at home, even when I mow grass, I just never left the house and so never dressed. It was from the end of August until thanksgiving. I had to dress to go to dinner at her mom's house.

This post was edited

I'm pretty fortunate that my work schedule only puts me in clothes about 160 days a year. So in any given year, I am usually nude for about 200 days of it. My best friend is super jealous.

This post was edited

I was at home. I have a nice place in the country, very secluded 12 acres. I took a sabbatical from work due to stress. (almost had a stroke). Being that I never wear clothes at home, even when I mow grass, I just never left the house and so never dressed. It was from the end of August until thanksgiving. I had to dress to go to dinner at her mom's house.

What did you do for groceries, Drs appointments haircuts. etc.?

This post was edited

I am very fortunate, I am always nude at home. Less the time when textiles that would be offended are present. That happens very infrequently so nude is the rule. My wife on the other hand, if at a nude event or resort is very socially nude. At home day to day though she is usually dressed. And that is where my luck comes from, I am free to be in my comfort zone totally nude with her full support and she loves going into town on errands or to pay bills. Me I like to be home and nude so, I think my longest continuous time nude was right at 21 days. Our property is rural back off a state highway far enough that I am free to be naked outside as well as in the house. Putting in an above ground pool at this time too keep cool.

This post was edited

I was at home. I have a nice place in the country, very secluded 12 acres. I took a sabbatical from work due to stress. (almost had a stroke). Being that I never wear clothes at home, even when I mow grass, I just never left the house and so never dressed. It was from the end of August until thanksgiving. I had to dress to go to dinner at her mom's house.What did you do for groceries, Drs appointments haircuts. etc.?

Had two more questions that I thought of later.
Do you think being able to be nude for so long helped lower your stress level?
How did it feel to put clothes on after three months without any?

This post was edited

It helped me to put my entire world into perspective. Blood pressure went back to normal as well as my heart rate. My girlfriend does all the shopping and I've never been sick enough to seek aid.

This post was edited

I did however in the process rid myself of presevatives and nitrates. I adopted a diet of whole foods and deceded to eat well. My life has been changed since.

This post was edited

Made it 40.5 hours last weekend from Friday afternoon to Sunday morning.
Could have passed the 48 hour point if my wife hadn't had a friend stop in on Friday afternoon.

This post was edited