Not a newbie to nudism but a newbie to the site.

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. It's nice to find a site where people in Michigan actually frequent. I hope to get to know many of you and become friends with others like myself. I'm not looking for sex nor am I remotely interested in it. I simply want to find others that feel as encumbered by clothes as I do.

This topic was edited
RE: Not a newbie to nudism but a newbie to the site.

Welcome to the site, if you have any questions, thoughts or comments please feel free to pass them on, mostly warmwelcomingpeopleon here.

This post was edited

Welcome to TN, Spark!

This post was edited

Welcome Spark. Lot's of good people here from all over the world (and Michigan!). Fill out your profile so we all know a little more about you.

Jen

This post was edited

Welcome to this community

This post was edited
Thank you

Thank you all for the very warm welcome.

This post was edited

hello. i have been practicing nudism since early 1990's when it was allowed in this country. but it is my first experince on this site. please excuse me if due to curiousity i press too many wrong buttons. and please help me to understand how it all is functionning. i tried to fill in the locations form describing Guadalmar in Spain. unfortunately, when i filled in the comments box, the text stopped and i could not make the comment as long as i wished. why? maybe because i am not a certified member yet? i sent my pictures with the words "truenudist masslaut" yesterday but have no reply yet. my 1st question is: may i write detailed comments to my locations before i become a certified member? my 2nd question is: what does the word "textile" mean, which is under my name and above my picture on the left? thank you for your assistance.

Welcome Masslaut. Will try to answer your questions.
1. Certification - There are only two areas of the site that are restricted to certified members only. A forum section and a room in chat. The certification process can take any where from a couple of hours to a coupel of days, depending upon how busy site admin (TT1) is. This site is being run and administered by one person (as far as we all know) so things don't always happen as quickly as one might like. Patience is a good word here.

2. The word "textile" that appears under your name is based on your number of forum postings. The more you post the more "undressed" you become on the forum. There are several threads about this: Just Curiousand Welcome to the New Butt Nakeds and Super Nudists are two of them.

3. Locations - the locations page has never worked well for anything other than the United States. Not sure why. At one point TT1 had requested help with it and I know many offered, but the offers were never accepted. There is a group you can join LOCATIONS HOME. Here you can list and add comments about any location any where in the world. You can also add information about specific locations by clicking on the word "Forum" (center - top of page) and going to the "Nudist Locations" section of the forum.

Hope this helps!

Jen

This post was edited

I just joined up also, and am glad that the taboo of nudism is being broken. Here in Western Australia we have a perfect environment for getting naked.

This post was edited

hey steve, fellow aussie here, welcome to the site...I'm sure you will love it !!

This post was edited

Hi and welcome......the beauty of this site is that you get to meet and talk to nudists from all over the world.....how great is that???

This post was edited
RE: Not a newbie

Hello Spark, and welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy this site as there are a lot of good people here. Being from the Upper Peninsula, I guess you are not able to use your hands to show where in Michigan you live (one of my lab students was rom Grand Rapids - showed me that bit). lol
Mike

This post was edited