Nude fun

I drove thru carwash nude on Sunday...great feeling! Anyone else have nude fun this w/e?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude fun

I drove thru carwash nude on Sunday...great feeling! Anyone else have nude fun this w/e?

For some REAL FUN, do it in a convertible with the top down. For an extra bonus, leave the windows down, too. Talk about a RUSH, WOW!!!

This post was edited

Take some shower gel as you will get a wash too. Then open the door to let all the water out. How about being naked through a drive-through McDonalds or on the open road - top down and windows open of course.

This post was edited

I walked round my village this morning. I saw a light on in the Village Hall. So I let myself in and did some chores - servicing the toilets and putting things where they should be. Then I walked home. Nothing remarkable in that, except that I was totally naked throughout. I'd no means of covering up if I was caught because I'd left everything at home. The grass on the sports field was very cold under my bare feet.

This post was edited

I admire your nude exploits! I am trying to be more open with my nudity. I had a long conversation with our new neighbours on Saturday whilst naked. They could only see down to my waist though! I wonder if they are naturists?

This post was edited

Not much moon tonight & I had a stack of mail to go out. I decided to walk down the road to drop it in the Mailbox. A little cooler than I expected though still invigorating & comfortable. It felt so good that I decided to go another few hundred yards to turn around. The neighbor dogs made such a fuss that I chickened out and turned into my own gate. Just then a car turned on to our road. I was glad I'd turned back, even though I'd told myself I'd just brave it out like the free hikers. Perhaps I'll gut it out next time.

This post was edited

Four of us had just completed a long nude hike and decided to take a last photo on a stone footbridge. So we were all naked, setting up the cameras, when a lady arrived wanting to cross the bridge. She held back, either embarrassed or not wanting to intrude. So, being the gentlemen we are, we covered our loins to let her cross. We had quite a conversation with her and she gave us some fruit she had been picking. Then we stripped off as she went on her way. We'd just taken the photos when we looked across and saw her talking to some nearby workmen. One of them came over and joined us, not being upset at all by our nudity.

This post was edited

And you didn't ask her help to take the picture?

This post was edited

Good idea but the picture turned out OK

This post was edited

I was on a delivery for my employer this week around lunchtime. After the delivery stop was completed I then began looking for a place to stop for my break, this area is in a rural location and I drove down a road that passes a nature trail. I pulled into the parking area and took a photo of the trailhead sign, the trail map shows a loop that will be perfect for nude hiking in the preserve area and woods. I shared this nature preserve discovery with my wife that evening when we got home from our jobs. We will definitely plan a trip back to this nature trail in the near future for a naked walk in nature.

This post was edited

So... Have you been on the trail - naked or clothed.

This post was edited