Six for sure! Getting close to seven.

This post was edited
RE:How Nude are You?

This post was edited

Another solid 6 here.

This post was edited

I'd give myself a 6...seems to be a common answer!

This post was edited

I'm a 5. Wish it were higher.

This post was edited

between a 6 and a 7

This post was edited

OMG. Wreck dot nude. I had no idea that was still around. Back in the day it was the only nudist forum out there. There were some crazy people on there for sure.

There still are. My spam filter is about a mile long, which means I only see a message or two a week, and even then it's usually not relevant but rather something that got cross posted. Every once in a while something interesting does appear though.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I'm a 5. Wish it were higher.

This post was edited

I do own a bathing suit as the management frowns on skinny dipping at the pool. However, I would still put myself as a seven.

This post was edited

I would definitely consider myself a 7 because I am a member of a number of nudist groups, have attended a number of nudist festivals/gatherings, been to a number of nudist parties, been on a number of nude cruises, visited a number of nudist resorts and am now living in one. I am nude most of the time and the average person spends more time dressed in one day than I do in a month.

Currently living in Florida's Most Beautiful Clothes-Free Resort wearing nothing but sunshine and fresh air

This post was edited