RE:How Nude are You?

I would definitely consider myself a 7 because I am a member of a number of nudist groups, have attended a number of nudist festivals/gatherings, been to a number of nudist parties, been on a number of nude cruises, visited a number of nudist resorts and am now living in one. I am nude most of the time and the average person spends more time dressed in one day than I do in a month.Currently living in Florida's Most Beautiful Clothes-Free Resort wearing nothing but sunshine and fresh air

What a life! Lucky you!

This post was edited

I honestly feel like I would be between six and seven.

This post was edited

6 but wish I could be 7. I think to be a 7 (for myself) I would need to live in a nudist community - a dream of mine.

Jeff

This post was edited

7 plus don't care who sees me talk openly about it.And only make concessions to prudish visitors but they still know.

This post was edited

Im definitely a laid back 6. I enjoy every minute I can be naked and enjoy good friends but Im not against clothes. I have some I really like to wear. Jeep Shirts Dallas Cowboys shirts and suits on rare occasions. With that said the only way to truly sit back and relax is clothes free, Good music and a nice drink by the pool.

This post was edited

I'm a definite 6

This post was edited

I am also between a 5 and a 6. If my partner was more open I could easily be a 7.

This post was edited

I am a 7. everyone I know knows I am a nudist.When I get home from work the clothes come off.I have bumper stickers on my car declaring it.

This post was edited

I guess I'm between a 7 and 8. As I live on my own I'm almost nude 24x7 when no one else is around. If I have sudden callers I just wrap around a sarong or towel and still hang free!:)

This post was edited

i count myself as very much 6 too

This post was edited