RE:Does anyone wear rings under shorts for bulge?

I've been wearing rings of one type or another under shorts, slacks, and jeans. I love the way it feels to have all my goodies gathered up together showing for all to see.

This post was edited

I've been wearing rings of one type or another under shorts, slacks, and jeans. I love the way it feels to have all my goodies gathered up together showing for all to see.

This post was edited

Haven't tried yet, but I'm definitely curious.

This post was edited

I wear an Oxballs c ring. Very comfortable to wear when commando. Nice to wear when shopping at the supermarket.

This post was edited

I wear ball stretchers most of the time. They are comfy and look great in a pair of shorts

This post was edited

I love a cock ring. And always wear one under my kilt and often in trousers without pants. Best is wearing them under Speedos so it gives you a real good bulge.

This post was edited

My son has recently started wearing one. Hes impressed with how it looks in his shorts. I worry that wearing one too often will be harmful to him.

This post was edited

My son has recently started wearing one. Hes impressed with how it looks in his shorts. I worry that wearing one too often will be harmful to him.

This post was edited

This post was edited

He should be ok as long as he is not feeling any discomfort while wearing it. I also like the way it looks when I wear one. It definitely gets attention.

This post was edited