RE:Exhibishionist or Voyeur

To HHC
Is that an admission you're an exhibitionist?

This post was edited

Definitely....but at least, we honestly and truthly admit it.
So unlike, the majority of so called Nudists.

This post was edited

It is only hypocrisy if you find the same people posted both that they arent exhibitionists/voyeurs and that they love showing themselves/their wives off. If those that said they enjoyed showing off havent denied being voyeurs etc it isnt hypocritical.

What he said.

This post was edited

Good point.
We were just generalizing about the majority of Nudists, and where they are at, on most Topics.
They all talk a good show, but....that is usually as far as it goes.
They say one thing, but do the exact opposite.
The "Showing off your Wife" topic is a pretty good example of that.

This post was edited

I would love for my wife to be nude in more places with me, but she would love for me to be nude in less places. She also likes to remind me that "you don't always get what you want", and if it concerns her being nude, it only happens if he wants it, regardless of what I want. That is only fair, since it is her body after all.

This post was edited

both

This post was edited

Get a dictionary and look up the words.

Neither.

This post was edited

Neither. I am a home nudist and back yard nudist, out of the public eye. I have a few pictures here just to prove I am legit.

This post was edited

When I'm around the house, I prefer NOT to be seen. I don't have anyone to look at here either. ( except the wife ) Out at a resort, I don't go out of my way to "show off" any of my body. I don't care if you look. I do look at others in a passing mode. This is more for comparison than anything else. My comments are for myself only. And, I really don't care if you look at me or do something to attract my attention. Live and let live.

This post was edited