RE:Does spouse know or do you do on side?

Thanks, have begun staying naked after shower and other times briefly. Doesnt know of naked sleeping but not worried that she finds me as it might open the discussion. Ironically, Im naked answering this post while she sleeps in the next room. I am on the verge of having a discussion as it is interfering in an otherwise happy marriage. Thanks again for you comments.

This post was edited

My wife is fine with me being nude in the house and inside the privacy fence when it is just the 2 of us, and also OK with me swimming and sunning nude when our adult son who lives with us is in the house. While she is aware that I "sometimes" go to a nude beach, I don't think she knows it is actually "usually"

This post was edited

My wife is not into being nude at all. She takes a shower in the nude and immediately gets dressed.
I on the other hand get naked as soon as I get to my camper. I work away from home most of the time and live in my camper. She kinda knows I like being nude but not to the depth.
I have been to several nudist places and absolutely loved it.

This post was edited

To use your term, I do it on the side. When she catches me nude she demands I get dressed. So at home only when I know shell be gone for several hours or even days. I do take days to hike and fish in the forest north of Atlanta and occasionally hike nude. And sometimes Ill visit a nudist club nearby.

This post was edited

My wife isn't keen on me being nude around here. Yesterday on her way out she said "you can get your kit off now", lol. As soon as she was gone I was naked and enjoying the relaxing feeling of being nude.

This post was edited
Unfortunately no

My wife doesn't know. I wish I could tell her, I don't like keeping secrets from her. But I can't ignore my interest in naturism.

This post was edited

She is always clothed, but doesn't care what my state on (un)dress is.

This post was edited

Not around

This post was edited

Not around

This post was edited
RE:Unfortunately no

No my wife does not know I am on here or that I am a nudist. I enjoy being nude but she does not and says that we should only be seen naked by each other and not by anyone else. I would so much like to be with other people who are naked.

This post was edited