Things You Would Like to Do Nude, but Can't

My top choices would be:
Driving in my convertible
Working out.
Yard work outside the privacy fence.

What are some of your suggestions?

This topic was edited
RE:Things You Would Like to Do Nude, but Can't

Taking walks / hikesBocce ballHaving pints in a pubSwimmingHouseworkBBQFishingBoating(Just to name a few)

Some of these like boating, housework, fishing are easy to do nude in the right location. Why can't you?

This post was edited

Taking walks / hikesBocce ballHaving pints in a pubSwimmingHouseworkBBQFishingBoating(Just to name a few)

Literally every one of these can be done nude, most of them at a nude resort. Fishing is the only one we havent done nude, but weve seen others fishing at resorts. Most resorts are set up for ptanque since there is less upkeep and the courts are smaller, but there must be at least one set up for bocce.

This post was edited

Golf

spend the day at the local park, state park, Nat'l Park

work in our front yard, sit on our front porch during the day

Take flights to destinations

wonder Home Depot or Lowe's

attend an MLB/NFL game

This post was edited

Live

This post was edited

I would like to:
Walk my dogs daily
Do all of my yard work
Visit state and national parks
Just relax in my own yard

This post was edited

My short answer is: everything. I wish we could just live in a completely nude-friendly world. At the very least, a city or town where nudity laws are super lax.

This post was edited

My bucket list of things I plan to do nude includes : water skiing bungee jumping parasailing and ski diving. I have done all but skydiving while clothed

This post was edited

I would like to pose nude for a group of artists that draw figure study art. I have found a group, but the drive is too far. I am trying to find a group thru the local college. If not, I think I will plan to take the drive.

This post was edited

My bucket list of things I plan to do nude includes : water skiing bungee jumping parasailing and ski diving. I have done all but skydiving while clothed

Apparently nude skydiving is more common than you might expect. Also you need to open the parachute sooner because you body has less air resistance nude than clothed. Need to hope you are not too far away from your pickup location when you land !

This post was edited

Swim in any lake or pool, play in any park, ride my bike on any trail, work outside my house and in my yard, and go to the ice cream shop. It is easier to wipe the drips off skin than cloth.

This post was edited