Sleep Naked

When did you start to sleep naked ?

This topic was edited
RE:Sleep Naked

since the age of 13

This post was edited

For me it was age 6-7 I just hated wearing pjs then as I got a bit older I just walked around naked right from getting out of the bath :-)

This post was edited

I have been sleeping naked since I moved to the south and there is no danger of frostbite on sensitive parts. About 30 years now.

This post was edited

I started full time when I was 14 and my older sister moved out. I had the entire upstairs to myself and have slept naked ever since.

This post was edited

I have slept naked since about 9 or 10, never liked the old heavy pj's and usually slept in my underwear (in those days it was the white string airtex vest and pants) but decided to follow my dad and chuck the lot. I had a pair of shorts and a t shirt for sleepovers with schoolmates but they were only for the parents benefit and rarely used. Always wondered did any of my mates decide to start sleeping naked because of a nude sleepover. Only a week stay in hospital had me return to soft shorts for sleeping since.

This post was edited

It has been several years since I stopped sleeping in clothes. On the rare occasions that I have to, it is a miserable time for me and then I can't wait to get back to normal. Naked sleep is the best.

This post was edited

I sleep naked since about 14 or 15, and won't consider to do otherwise whenever. It simply feels best.

This post was edited

I've been sleeping nude since I was 13, 39 years ago. It's the only way to sleep

This post was edited

I started sleeping naked when I was 6. Living in the south west region of the US, clothes in bed can be too warm. I've been sleeping naked ever since.

This post was edited

I love sleeping naked, the freedom with no clothes on. Awesome experience Everytime.

This post was edited