RE:Sleep Naked

I started when I was in my 20's I think and haven't gone back since even in winter

This post was edited

Its strange to me that people can have an issue with it. Do you know if your dad slept naked?

I know my dad and mother slept naked once in a while since I witnessed it. But it was very hot nights as I remember, we had no air conditioning and I am sure I caught them after having sex. They are both conservative and when I played around as a kid both sleeping naked and not wearing underwear my mother just kind of gently commented her disapproval. I shared a room with my brother and of course when we were young we were nude together alot, but when he got to adolescence he got uptight about it. After discreetly sleeping naked and starting to get naked alot outdoors I knew I didnt want to sleep any other way. So when my room mate and I moved in together and started sleeping naked it was like heaven to me. I didnt have kids but if I had I would have encouraged them to sleep naked.

This post was edited

It was anything more than 5 years now.

I will sleep better (well) without clothes ... at home, in the hotel room while overseas, at like-minded friends' homes etc.

In the present hot weather (climate), it becomes more essential to sleep naked ... without cover.

This post was edited

Yes mate, my dad only slept naked.

This post was edited

Unless its really hot I usually sleep under a duvet - often with a sleeping bag too
so I'm covered up

This post was edited

so do all you that sleep naked - sleep with no bed covers on just naked on top of the bed?

This post was edited

I sleep under a duvet cover which I increase / decrease in tog value as the seasons change. Houses are well insulated now so really no need for any additional clothing in bed. When I started sleeping naked as a boy over 50 years ago there was nothing other than single glazing windows and attic insulation was non existent so lots of blankets were the norm in winter plus a hot water bottle to take the chill out of the bed. It's the freedom of sleeping unrestricted when nude more than just for temperature control.

This post was edited

About 20 years ago

This post was edited

Many years ago, gradually.

This post was edited

I started about 12 years ago when I became a nudist. Now I sleep naked year round.

This post was edited